oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. QPR (A) 3-0 (Ayala, Friend, Traore)

Can we just play all of our remaining games away from home we seem to have our tactics nailed on. Great result but only Leeds seem to have slipped up badly today, shame.

well Bristol lost point yesterday and wolves lost today (but I guess we dont think we can reach them?)

Just have to keep going but the issue for us, as it has been all season, is going to be our ability to take points of those teams in and around us.  I think we've only played twice against Villa, Preston and Fulham of those teams so we still have games remaining to make ground on our rivals.  If we get on a good run then anything is possible.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Just returning to the important topic of the day, I was wondering the same thing about Rudy's name. I actually have a programme from Cardiff from 2013 when he played for them, which has him listed as Rudolphe Gestede.

Edit: Transfermarkt has his name as Rudolphe Philippe Michel Camille Gestede, so there you go.

Camille is great.

You learn something new every day!

Just returning to the important topic of the day, I was wondering the same thing about Rudy's name. I actually have a programme from Cardiff from 2013 when he played for them, which has him listed as Rudolphe Gestede.

Thanks Tom, it's good to know that some people are not just interested in what Karanka's up to or who hates which Boro players the most. :D

Rudy has to be short for Rudolph, I'm sure that Tom is short for Thomas, people don't christen their kids Steve or Bob, it's Steven or Robert. By the way did you know that Daisy is short for Margaret?

Can we just play all of our remaining games away from home we seem to have our tactics nailed on. Great result but only Leeds seem to have slipped up badly today, shame.

well Bristol lost point yesterday and wolves lost today (but I guess we dont think we can reach them?)

Just have to keep going but the issue for us, as it has been all season, is going to be our ability to take points of those teams in and around us.  I think we've only played twice against Villa, Preston and Fulham of those teams so we still have games remaining to make ground on our rivals.  If we get on a good run then anything is possible.

Yeh terrible record against the teams above us, that's been one of the main the problems this season.

Thanks Tom, it's good to know that some people are not just interested in what Karanka's up to or who hates which Boro players the most. :D

Rudy has to be short for Rudolph, I'm sure that Tom is short for Thomas, people don't christen their kids Steve or Bob, it's Steven or Robert. By the way did you know that Daisy is short for Margaret?

My neighbour is a Tom. A genuine, birth certificate Tom.

As a result, he calls me 'Thomas' which always makes it seem like he's telling me off.

Rudy originally will have been a shortened version of Rudolph but I'm pretty sure it's a name in itself now and some girls have it, which I doubt is a shortened version of Rudolph.

Tom is actually short for BoroTom.

Did I mention how prolific Traore is nowadays?  Great to see.

Rudy originally will have been a shortened version of Rudolph but I'm pretty sure it's a name in itself now and some girls have it, which I doubt is a shortened version of Rudolph.

Adama is the long form of the original boy's name Adam.

Adama is the long form of the original boy's name Adam.

You're mistaken.  It's the shortened version of Adam Ant.  Adama's parents were big fans of the 80's pop maestro.