oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. QPR (A) 3-0 (Ayala, Friend, Traore)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

That was a cracking performance and Adama did indeed score as I predicted. We seem to be getting better by the week. And that’s not happened since we were last in this league. We don’t panic. We keep trying to move forward. And we are trying shots a lot more.

I’m chuffed the Sheff Wed game is midweek. Get the atmosphere cranked up. And build on all these away wins.

Great day out, Boro fans in full voice, wonderful goals and Adama getting his first goal and boy did his team mates congratulate him.

Howson I thought was very good

Howson MOM for me He doesn’t clatter into tackles but he seems to nick the ball a lot and at times today he was everywhere

Great day out, Boro fans in full voice, wonderful goals and Adama getting his first goal and boy did his team mates congratulate him.

Howson I thought was very good

Howson MOM for me He doesn’t clatter into tackles but he seems to nick the ball a lot and at times today he was everywhere

Over the years oh how I have seen friend strike them balls to only go sky high so today to see both friend score a ‘wonder’ goal and traore get off the mark with a very good composed goal makes this probably the best away London game I’ve been too in years!!

Enjoyed it so much and we are really looking a strong solid unit under Pulis.....

Personal goal is playoffs and currently I now feel we can give any team in this league a good game so come on Boro let’s make a push and start developing that team that people are fearing to play against in the play off finals. UTB

My predication Wolves, Derby top 2 and Boro prompted after winning against Villa at Wembley.

So is it 4-4-2? Or is it Bamford out wide? Anyone watching able to say?

Bamford appears to be on the left, Downing actually looks like he may be playing CM at the minute he's coming so deep, but I can't tell if that's intentional or because we can't get our foot on the ball.

EDIT: As I post that he's now popping up on the right and Downing is slightly further forward, so I actually have no idea now.

Think Traore has gone left so think Traore/Bamford are the wide players.

I lost internet and then went out, so late to reply - but Thanks Brunners! +1 when I'm home.

Just returning to the important topic of the day, I was wondering the same thing about Rudy's name. I actually have a programme from Cardiff from 2013 when he played for them, which has him listed as Rudolphe Gestede.

Thanks Tom, it's good to know that some people are not just interested in what Karanka's up to or who hates which Boro players the most. :D

Rudy has to be short for Rudolph, I'm sure that Tom is short for Thomas, people don't christen their kids Steve or Bob, it's Steven or Robert. By the way did you know that Daisy is short for Margaret?

Rudy originally will have been a shortened version of Rudolph but I'm pretty sure it's a name in itself now and some girls have it, which I doubt is a shortened version of Rudolph.

Tom is actually short for BoroTom.

Did I mention how prolific Traore is nowadays?  Great to see.

Traore, he scores when he wants.

just looking at the table, we average 2 points a game from now we finish on 80 points. That gets us into play offs no bother. we can still do it having a bit of faith in us again now we have a real manager and leader in pulis.