oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. QPR (A) 3-0 (Ayala, Friend, Traore)

Leeds 3-4 Millwall

hahahaha

Good, good. Just what we wanna hear.

The traore goal - you could just kind of feel it, it was definitely coming, he's had another storming game today. Him or Downing for my MOTM.

Wow, even Traore has scored  :exclamation:  :huh:

What a time to be alive.

Do you actually like ANY of our players?

Yes I do.

It's his first goal for us in about 40 games.  For an attacking player I believe that's slightly below average?

Wasn't necessarily on about Adama, you've both directly and indirectly slated a few of our players today.

I think I've 'slated' Gestede sort of but not really and Traore sort of but not really.  Anyone else?

Can we just play all of our remaining games away from home we seem to have our tactics nailed on. Great result but only Leeds seem to have slipped up badly today, shame.

Wow, even Traore has scored  :exclamation:  :huh:

What a time to be alive.

Yes I do.

It's his first goal for us in about 40 games.  For an attacking player I believe that's slightly below average?

Wasn't necessarily on about Adama, you've both directly and indirectly slated a few of our players today.

I think I've 'slated' Gestede sort of but not really and Traore sort of but not really.  Anyone else?

Pointed out Randolph is poor with the ball at his feet.

Can we just play all of our remaining games away from home we seem to have our tactics nailed on. Great result but only Leeds seem to have slipped up badly today, shame.

well Bristol lost point yesterday and wolves lost today (but I guess we dont think we can reach them?)

Yes I do.

Pointed out Randolph is poor with the ball at his feet.

Oh no, I said our GK isn't good with the ball at his feet in a joke  :(  He really isn't good with the ball at his feet though is he?  Anything else you have a problem with?  Might as well get it all out now.

Great result, top performance. 2 things I noticed.

- Bamford was blowing out of his *** after 25 minutes

- Downing seems allergic to playing Adama in when he runs behind

Preston dropped points too, so not the best results all round but gaining any ground/ pulling away from teams can't be a bad thing

well Bristol lost point yesterday and wolves lost today (but I guess we dont think we can reach them?)

I think despite today Wolves are way gone over the horizon along with Derby if I to be honest. Villa, Fulham and Sheff U winning was not good but at least Leeds came a cropper. We need Sheff Wed to do us a favour now against Cardiff, this is going to be really tight for those play off places.

Just returning to the important topic of the day, I was wondering the same thing about Rudy's name. I actually have a programme from Cardiff from 2013 when he played for them, which has him listed as Rudolphe Gestede.

Edit: Transfermarkt has his name as Rudolphe Philippe Michel Camille Gestede, so there you go.

Camille is great.

The top 2 we'll probably struggle to reach, Bristol City not that far in front of us.

Anything else you have a problem with?  Might as well get it all out now.

I'm quite hungover still and my head is banging. Is it time for wine yet?

• Latest Posts

• 1. Team and formation?  Same as the last game, with Watmore the first name on the teamsheet. 2: Is it good to change a winning team?  I wouldn't say so, no. So much of football is about confidence, and a winning team develops trust in its component parts. Unless a player is suffering from a knock or fatigue, I'd never change a winning lineup. 3: Will Morsy get another yellow card for just being Morsy?  Nailed on. 4: Can Britt follow up on an above par performance?  While the transfer window is still open, yes. Expect a return to ballooning shots over the bar from the first of Fbruary. 5: Is Saville finally going to be what we bought him for.. A goal contributer? 4 goals and 4 assists so far... Not for the first time, Neil Warnock is getting the best out of a Boro player. I always wondered what the point of Saville was, but he's beginning to offer a worthwhile presence in the squad - belatedly, but still very welcome. 6: Iron Maiden or Def Leppard?  Def Leppard have done some good songs, and I respect them for what they are, but Maiden *** all over them. No Prayer For the Dying still sounds great 30 years on, and Maiden have inspired so many of the bands I love that they'll always have a special place in my heart. Though it's best to pretend the Blaze Bayley era never happened. 7: Our last handful of games this season are easy on paper .. If we keep within reach of the play off spots .. Can we push for it in the last 8-10 games? Yes. We've been maddeningly inconsistent this season, but I think only Norwich are significantly better than us when we perform to anything like our full potential. It's a measure of the transformation Warnock has wrought on the likes of Bola, Saville and Dijksteel that I would be disappointed to miss out on the play-offs - though I accept it's a very real possibility. 8: Who is this mystery signing (winger who can play as a striker)?  Gawd knows, but I hope he has a brother we can also sign...
    • Boro Obviously Linked Again Surely Insufficient  Evidence
    • Thought they might have been a few more names branded about today for this elusive winger, any snippets anyone ? My money's on it still being bolasie
    • The fact they didn’t train is simply they hadn’t implanted a risk and migration. Lots of alternatives to train. We where not down to only 10 players as there were several who could have played. What it does highlight is that a sick player is better then those not in the team selection or sat on the bench. Hell if that’s the case we are dire trouble.  It matters not because the onus was on us which is what I’m implying and as I stated my opinion, we are a inconsistent team  doing well. 
    • They'll probably hire him to be fair! 😂