oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. QPR (A) 3-0 (Ayala, Friend, Traore)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've quietly got some good performances going on today.

Downing has been great again, think Bamford has actually been really good too, even if he hasn't had any chances yet. Ayala also back in top form.

Forest leading 2 nil.....has Karanka realised that it's goals that get you points?,,,,,pity he didn't realise that at Boro we may not have been in the Champs

Karanka got us to a playoff final and promotion. He's quite good at getting points in this league.

Forest leading 2 nil.....has Karanka realised that it's goals that get you points?,,,,,pity he didn't realise that at Boro we may not have been in the Champs

We scored quite a lot under Karanka in the Championship, the main problem last season was our players weren't good enough to play anything other than defensively.

• Latest Posts

• I'd be shocked given Warnock's stance on him that McNair would be sacrificed for anything below £8m.
    • Surprised people are rating Paddy at 5m. I would not be selling him for any les than a 8 figure sum. I look at someone like Josh Brownhill at Burnley who done well since he stepped up but was he any better at this level for Bristol City than Paddy has been for us. I dont think so. And Burnley paid £9m.   Paddy is a versatile player which is a more welcome than ever given teams like to play various formations. Think we under selling Paddy at £5m myself.   my figures are probs best reflected by @Mr_Maz. Paddy: £10m Fry: £15m+ Tav: £15m+ Spence: £4m+
    • Yeah I’ve said a few times this year that if we have to generate funds the. McNair should be the player to go. It’s really out of him, Fry and Tav that would generate significant sums. As others have mentioned, he’s done decent at CB but at the same time, probably very replaceable. He’s then average in midfield. my only concern is that if we are challenging for playoffs next year, we need quality and strength in depth. Imo that’s one of the reasons we’ve struggled this year. 
    • They were horrible days, spending millions outbidding other clubs on transfer fees, throwing money around on big contracts signing mercenaries and challenging for Europe. Lost our identity you would have thought we had rich owners the way we were carrying on. No wonder the fans were unhappy.