oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Brighton (FA Cup) 0-1

i don't think we will do wholesale changes and might end up playing the same 11 that played against QPR but if we do changes with having Tuesday night in mind this is what i believe we could see.

----------------Randolph-------------

Christie-Shotton-Ayala-Friend

-----------Clayton---Howson----------

Traore--------Baker---------Johnson

--------------Assombalonga------------

Has Baker even been on the bench recently? I would be shocked to see a player jump from not in the squad to starting. The rest looks more likely.

I guess it all depends on what Pulis has in mind. Does he want to keep the momentum going from QPR? Or rest players for Sheffield Wed?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

i don't think we will do wholesale changes and might end up playing the same 11 that played against QPR but if we do changes with having Tuesday night in mind this is what i believe we could see.

Has Baker even been on the bench recently? I would be shocked to see a player jump from not in the squad to starting. The rest looks more likely.

I guess it all depends on what Pulis has in mind. Does he want to keep the momentum going from QPR? Or rest players for Sheffield Wed?

I'd only put baker in if we are planning on keeping him and i'd rather throw him in to an FA cup game than a League game

I'd only put baker in if we are planning on keeping him and i'd rather throw him in to an FA cup game than a League game

There is absolutely no way Johnson deserves a start. If Pulis wants to try someone he hasn’t seen much of then just start fletcher.

Would you put a full strength squad out for this FA Cup spinoff? It depends what you mean by full strength; what Pulis thinks is full strength, what you think is full strength or what I think is full strength... I suspect we would all differ slightly. The team that started last week is almost fine by me, although I would play Bamford as striker, Gestede behind him, and Downing on the left, dropping Assombalonga.

Will Adama Traore ever score again? I hope so.

First goalscorer and score predictions? Well they are rubbish away from home, in the Premier League and we are unbeaten at home in the FA Cup under TP, so I think we will win 2-1, with goals from Bamford (2) and Hemed for them as he hardly ever scores.

There is absolutely no way Johnson deserves a start. If Pulis wants to try someone he hasn’t seen much of then just start fletcher.

Fletcher is likely to be leaving on loan do you really risk him at the possibility of him getting injured?

I've only put Johnson in if Pulis wants to rest players likes of downing and with Johnson going nowhere til the summer we may as well use him, see if he can give us some sort of balance that Pulis is after.

I'm sure, during one of the media conferences, I once saw Tony Pulis say "it depends if he wants to put it in" when talking about Lewis Baker and he hasn't been on the bench since. He seems to be another Fletcher, hasn't got the right attitude.

I'm sure, during one of the media conferences, I once saw Tony Pulis say "it depends if he wants to put it in" when talking about Lewis Baker and he hasn't been on the bench since. He seems to be another Fletcher, hasn't got the right attitude.

Who said fletcher has a bad attitude ??

Who said fletcher has a bad attitude ??

Indeed, never heard a bad word said about Fletcher's attitude. He's just not that good of a footballer right now.

We may not come up against Glenn Murray on saturday as him and his wife has been arrested in connection with an alledged tax fraud of 1.1 million.

Just means we'll probably face their new striker Locadia

I'd imagine it'll be Hemed/Baldock up front, enough to weaken the resolve of any team...! The Murray situation is a pain in the proverbial, and beautifully timed!

We may not come up against Glenn Murray on saturday as him and his wife has been arrested in connection with an alledged tax fraud of 1.1 million.

I'd imagine it'll be Hemed/Baldock up front, enough to weaken the resolve of any team...! The Murray situation is a pain in the proverbial, and beautifully timed!

Apparently Ramirez is behind it!

New guy for them has a hammy so not him

:D