oneBoro Forum

Boro vs. Brighton (FA Cup) 0-1

Thanks for the Ramirez insight. I knew about the Bton bit (was there - TBH I was unaware of it at the time, and seeing it after, couldn't see a problem with Ramirez!)

Yeah Stephens did take a chunk out of Ramirez's leg to be fair!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Thanks for the Ramirez insight. I knew about the Bton bit (was there - TBH I was unaware of it at the time, and seeing it after, couldn't see a problem with Ramirez!)

Yeah Stephens did take a chunk out of Ramirez's leg to be fair!

Ramirez also made that very clear to the ref, pointong to his leg and even hit the yellow card out of the refs hand ;)

Hope it’s a good match today and that we are up for the cup. Come on Boro.

I’m really counting on the team to be up for it from kickoff. Our slow starts should be one of the things that Pulis should have as priority.

Is CH in danger of losing his job if we were to beat Brighton?

I wouldn't say so he's done a great job with them and there's only 3 points between 10th and 17th at the minute it's probably the tightest it's been at the bottom of the prem for a while.

The gap between the top 6 or 7 and rest of the league just seems to get bigger and bigger each season but you never know football's a funny game, don't know too much about Brightons ownership and their record with managers.

Don’t think so. They probably can’t attract anyone much better without taking a huge gamble and top championship ship clubs knock out lower Prem opposition plenty of times. It’s not a big upset.

I wouldn't say so he's done a great job with them and there's only 3 points between 10th and 17th at the minute it's probably the tightest it's been at the bottom of the prem for a while.

The gap between the top 6 or 7 and rest of the league just seems to get bigger and bigger each season but you never know football's a funny game, don't know too much about Brightons ownership and their record with managers.

If Hughton keeps them in the PL he's done an excellent job, I didn't expect anything else but a struggle, its much the same as us last season.

With all the speculation about Braithwaite although not very concrete I’m waiting to see the lineup today with anticipation. Wouldn’t mind resting Downing and starting Braithwaite in the middle.

Interesting to see how the team does without Downing in it. Hopefully will be able to listen to it, out at Moorland Hall where there is barely any signal and WiFi is scarce at Global Game Jam.