• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

One thing we learned is that Bamford shouldn’t start a game in the next million years. hes just, well poor

Yep Bamford and Braithwaite were both shocking. Britt hardly got a touch, it comes to something when Fletcher was the best striker on the pitch for us.

On the way back from the game now, we looked defensively sound, there goal was a bit lucky.

Brighton were absolutely shocking, not sure if they made changes?

Such a boring game if football and o think Clayton being on the pitch contributed to that massively, he just refuses to move the ball forwards, braithwaite has the first touch of a trampoline, always seems to turn into trouble.

On a positive note, thought Fletcher did well, brought traore into play well.

We were sat west stand right next to the dugout and pulis was going mad everytime Clayton played it easy, it's a shame because he has the qualities to play forwards but it's almost as if he's that used to playing the karanka style for so long it's like he doesn't know any different.

Boring game, both sides were dire, I want Bamford to do well but its just not happening for the lad, looks a shadow of the player of a couple of seasons ago seems to have gone backwards. Once again Braithwaite shows his inconsistency, and to top it off Bristol City and Fulham win again.

I don't think we were as bad as some are making out. Defensively I thought we were very solid until the 90th minute.

It was up front we looked a bit toothless. Fletcher is poor and when britt came on he wasn't in the right place. For example when bam put a lively cross over in the second half and britt was still near the centre circle.

Annoying to lose to a late goal and not take our chances again.

Traore was scary good first half. Faded a bit second half