oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Brighton (FA Cup) 0-1

Goal Brighton

91st minute

Replay avoided phew!

Top supporter !

While losing blows, a replay wouldn't exactly be ideal for us in a promotion hunting season, so I understand the sentiment. I'd rather win or lose today.

Promotion hunting seasons/relegation battling seasons, it's almost like there will never be a right time to have to play a whole extra 90 mins of football!  I really don't know how the lads would cope  :dodgy:

A lot of them hate playing football on a Tuesday night as it gets in the way of their other activities. It would mean cancelling Tuesday’s bible study for some, others would have to forgo book club.

How on earth did Boro lose that match,unbelievable

Didn't we say exactly the same after the previous home match. Not a nice habit to get into.

Have to say that I am more than annoyed about this result but sadly action speaks louder than words.

Little concerning our home form

500 mile round trip to see Glen Murray score a last minute winner. I love being a Boro fan

• Latest Posts

• Really good idea, I’ll do some contacting and reaching out to some of these social media accounts. If anyone else has ideas or contacts as to how to grow the community, we’re open to ideas 👍
    • My point is that England didn't even look fully comfortable against an awful scratch Montenegro side. The defense has been carved apart repeatedly in these qualifiers, and I'm sure John Stones still has nightmares about throwing away that semi-final against the Netherlands. A lot of the trouble come from needlessly playing it out from the back and inviting pressure. England's attack has been fantastic for a while now, I've not said any different, 33 goals in 7 games is brilliant, but if anything they look less secure defensively since the World Cup. I'd back England against any team at the Euros, but they're currently never comfortable even with a solid lead. They were 5-1 up against Kosovo and were practically hanging on at the end.
    • As if people still think Venus signed Ayala 
    • Colchester  v  Bradford. D Crawley  v  Morecambe. H Exeter  v  Cheltenham. A Forest Green  v  Plymouth. H Grimsby  v  Newport. D L/Orient  v  Scunthorpe. (Wright) H Macclesfield  v  Mansfield. D Northampton  v  Crewe. A Port Vale  v  Carlisle. H Salford  v  Swindon. A .......... Stevenage  v  Oldham. A Walsall  v  Cambridge. H
    • This day 15th November 1994 - Boro's young guns go down to Ancona in this Anglo-Italian compatition Boro took the lead after 10 minutes then struggled to impose themselves on the game, the youth in the team v experience they were facing proved too much in the end, with Ancona levelling on the hour mark & scoring 2 late goals in the 80th & 90th to put the game beyond Boro