oneBoro Forum
juninho9

Boro vs. Brighton (FA Cup) 0-1

Can’t believe Brighton is a Prem team. They are atrocious. We have to win this.

Bamford has been woeful. The commentators keep remarking how deep he is and how little he is contributing and what Tony has asked him to do. Braith has been okay. Fletch is poor enough also. Shotton distribution is appalling. Howson and Traore have been very good so far. We should win this.

Tim Krul just pushes a Traore rocket onto the post :(

Brighton are ***ing gash here, no way this can be a full strength team?

Woodwork still shaking after Traore smashed a shot off the post

• Latest Posts

• Conflicted on who I want to win tonight in the huddersfield vs luton match. If Luton lose then it's almost impossible for them to overtake us. But of huddersfield lose then theres more teams still in danger. 
    • Likely to be a lot of nonsense but there's a few rumours on twitter that Sheffield Wednesday may go into administration today. Theres certainly been issues recently such as failing to pay some of the team on time a couple of weeks ago. 
    • Tifo football have a really good podcast (roughly 30 minutes long) about the Wigan situation. It's really well explained (better than my long post) and has some newer information about the situation than when I delved into it about a week ago. Have a listen if you can.  
    • I'd also prefer us to look outside of the UK. I look at Brentford etc and they seem to sign some fantastic players from overseas at a fraction of the cost. A Said Benrahma or two wouldnt go a miss. Or a Mahrez if we go back to when Leicester were scouting Europe for bargains.
    • I understand the new manager is going to get a sizeable amount to spend in the summer, due to high earners leaving and no real spending on transfers in the last 12 months. I'm not sure how much cv19 will have impacted this, but that was the noise coming out of the club in Jan. Survival in Championshop is paramount mind.