oneBoro Forum
OldManGravz

Boro v Sheffield Wednesday 0-0

Ooh I was close apart from ayala!

Me too aside from Britt! Damn. We go again.

I like the team, sticking with 2-0. UTB

Clearly Pulis has his favoured XI now, with the squad he has at his disposal. The only variation we might see if someone else playing the left of the attacking 3, and maybe Gestede might start the odd game ahead of Assombolonga. Monk was regularly criticised for not knowing his best team. Pulis seems to have figured it out fairly quickly. Let’s hooe it starts to reap rewards at home.

Up the Biro

Thinking a 3-1. Now thats hope for you. Really want a good game to listen to tonight!

Can't find the listen live link on Boro website. Is anyone else having this problem?

Can't find the listen live link on Boro website. Is anyone else having this problem?

Mmmmm same here!!!!

do ifollow do the midweek games or only saturday ones? can't be bothered to boot up my vpn to check.

What is it with the stupid light show at the riverside?

The new Wednesday manager hss tightened this team up no end from the shambles that we played a few weeks ago. This is going to be a really tough game with one goal in it, please let it be us that scores it in the last minute for a change

do ifollow do the midweek games or only saturday ones? can't be bothered to boot up my vpn to check.

I’m watching now

I’m watching now

excellent i'll boot up

Don't suppose anyone remembers the name of the twitter account that streams Boro iFollow games...

think it was ifollowboro but pretty sure it got taken down.

Don't suppose anyone remembers the name of the twitter account that streams Boro iFollow games...

He has made his account private now because of someone reporting him. Just search I followboro

• Latest Posts

• Here comes the Jinx .. Denmark haven't lost in 20 odd games .. Including the world cup .. We drew with both France and Croatia .. The finalists .. Schmeichel saved 3 pennas, but Eriksen, Schöne  and other missed .. against Croatia in a game we could have won in regular time ..  I hope for a good game tomorrow and that Randolph have a good game .. only letting in the winner from .. hmm . Maybe braithwaite? 😄
    • Almost forgot - This day back in 1973, my favourite season following the Boro 17th November 1973 Boro 3 Cardiff 0 Thiscwas our 9th home game, we had lost the 1st fixture 2-0 & conceded 5 goals at home, now we are starting to find our feet, clicking as a team & motoring through this league & the return of Graeme Souness after a 2 match suspension, with deputising Bill Gates, his only start that season standing down With goals from David Mills, surprisingly his 1st home goal of the season, 2nd in total, John Craggs with his 2nd goal also & Malcolm Smith with his 3rd goal of the campaigne, keeping the Boro in the driving seat at the top of the table Big Jacks team Jim Platt  John Craggs  Frank Spraggon  Graeme Souness  Stuey Boam  Willie Maddren  Bobby Murdoch  David Mills  John Hickton  Alan Foggon  Davey Armstrong  Sub  Malcolm Smith - Coming off the bench to score our 3rd  
    • Don’t blame you MM. we all signed up to the same situation. Keep an eye on the predictions league and you will be fine
    • Trouble is last season it was just a question of me posting PMs on Friday nights and getting peoples attention which is why we had good turn outs . This season however because of the new set up I cannot PM most people and I also cannot get in touch with most people on the @ connection as well. Very irritating to write a PM and then have the message come up that they are not excepting messages. Made the replays in the last round of the cup a farce with 2 moderators unable to receive messages. So now I have given up trying to do it at all.
    • And there was me thinking I will give everyone a better chance by opening it up and making it "THE" first goalscorer not just from one team. 😄