oneBoro Forum

Transfer Window, Change of formation and this seasons failures.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not actually sure Christie strengthens Fulham at all. I was a fan of his also but to be honest Fredericks is quicker, maybe not quite as good going forward (not a lot in it) but better defensively.

I was under the impression this was Fulham playing hardball because Fredericks wouldn't sign a new contract and had prem interest in Jan?

Either way I don't see it as Fulham being better seeing Christies name instead of Fredericks.

Could you illustrate similar sized clubs, with a similar sized budget that have demonstrated more ambition in the past decade, please?

It would take too long to list them all. Don't even get me started on smaller sized clubs!

I'm sure I read a post earlier containing a message suitable for this... oh yeah:

I see you do not offer a counter argument to the above points which tells me all I need to know.

Burnley, Leicester, Bournemouth, Watford, Palace, Brighton, Stoke, Huddersfield, Southampton, Swansea, West Brom, Wolves, Cardiff, Villa, Fulham, Norwich, QPR, Reading and Hull are all similar or smaller clubs that have shown more ambition than us in the past decade.

Sure there will be more that I have missed out.

Hope that helps you understand a little more.

I started writing out a long, well researched response to prove that very few if any of those side can be fairly said to have shown more ambition than us in the past decade. But then I realised I have better things to do with my life than bother arguing with someone who is inherently negative and pessimistic.

So I am going outside to play in the flowers and to enjoy my life while I still have it. If you want this to be a sign that you win, then please, be my guest.

Hey! wilsoncgp!

"I'm sure I read a post earlier containing a message suitable for this... oh yeah"

:D :D :D :D :D

Fredericks hasn't left Fulham has he? So who will they use?

Fredericks is a better player, and has done well for them this season, so I'd imagine that he'd be first choice.

I feel sorry for Christie if he's not first choice at Fulham. He had a great first half of the season with both us and the Republic of Ireland and now Seamus Coleman is back and he might be out in the cold on two fronts. Very unfortunate

I feel sorry for Christie if he's not first choice at Fulham. He had a great first half of the season with both us and the Republic of Ireland and now Seamus Coleman is back and he might be out in the cold on two fronts. Very unfortunate

I don't know if Christie has gone to Fulham to be 2nd choice, it could be Fulham were just unable to offload Fredericks, but with regard to Seamus Coleman unfortunately no comparison between the 2 of them, Coleman's a quality PL player.

I don't know if Christie has gone to Fulham to be 2nd choice, it could be Fulham were just unable to offload Fredericks, but with regard to Seamus Coleman unfortunately no comparison between the 2 of them, Coleman's a quality PL player.

Seamus Coleman must be arguably the signing of a generation... Only cost them £60k.

It would take too long to list them all. Don't even get me started on smaller sized clubs!

I'm sure I read a post earlier containing a message suitable for this... oh yeah:

I see you do not offer a counter argument to the above points which tells me all I need to know.

Burnley, Leicester, Bournemouth, Watford, Palace, Brighton, Stoke, Huddersfield, Southampton, Swansea, West Brom, Wolves, Cardiff, Villa, Fulham, Norwich, QPR, Reading and Hull are all similar or smaller clubs that have shown more ambition than us in the past decade.

Sure there will be more that I have missed out.

Hope that helps you understand a little more.

I started writing out a long, well researched response to prove that very few if any of those side can be fairly said to have shown more ambition than us in the past decade. But then I realised I have better things to do with my life than bother arguing with someone who is inherently negative and pessimistic.

So I am going outside to play in the flowers and to enjoy my life while I still have it. If you want this to be a sign that you win, then please, be my guest.

Hey! wilsoncgp!

"I'm sure I read a post earlier containing a message suitable for this... oh yeah"

:D :D :D :D :D

Are you trying to get banned or something? I know I can be an antagonistic *** at times but you just take the biscuit.

Dominic Aorfa is a Pulis type RB/CB so I'd expect us to be in for him when his loan at Ipswich expires this Summer. I think our recruitment this Summer will be far more value for money driven, so players who are unwanted at their club, a year left of their contract or lower league etc will be the majority of our signings.

Remember that Arnel Jakupovic who was banging goals in for fun in our academy team who we sold to Empoli for a packet of Quavers and a Mars Bar?..... He has been signed by Juventus. Looks like another great piece of transfer business by us.

Edit: looks likes Juventus have got him on a loan until the end of the season with an option to sign him on a permanent deal at the end of it. It's difficult to understand the Italian translation.

Jacupovic was undisclosed wasn't it ??

I was told at the time that the fee was 2 mil when I questioned why he was sold to someone with links to the youth team, don't know how true that is though ?

Seamus Coleman must be arguably the signing of a generation... Only cost them £60k.

Agree 100% absolutely sensational signing by Everton

Nigerian striker absolutely banging them in over in the Netherlands. 8 goals in 11 Eredvisie games; averages a goal every 91 mins. Fantastic return - definitely the sort of player we should be looking at.

33, but can still do a job up top. Also able to cover the flanks.

Step forward Bart Ogbeche!