• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt we'll see Rudi play again this season. Tony will be fuming

Dropped forever for 1 red card? Seems harsh.

Sack him!

Just an opinion but to me Tony doesn't seem to be the type of bloke to let things like that go unpunished. Very much the disciplinarian

Doubt we'll see Rudi play again this season. Tony will be fuming

Dropped forever for 1 red card? Seems harsh.

Sack him!

Just an opinion but to me Tony doesn't seem to be the type of bloke to let things like that go unpunished. Very much the disciplinarian

I get that.

I would understand a big fine. And maybe not an immediate return to the starting XI following his 3 game suspension. But the rest of the season?

We’re poor anyway so looks like we were settling for 0-0 from the kick off

What if Bamford scores?

Haha. That’s a good joke

Why do you hate him so much?

I don’t hate him. I just think he is dire. And as a winger he is completely useless to the team.

Well. What an idiot. Booked and goes in for a tackle like that. Deserved red card.

Wasn’t it a straight red?

Yeah it was. But it's the fact he's gone in for a tackle like that to begin with. You'd think when you're on a booking you'd be more cautious in the challenge and stay on your feet, striker or not.

I agree it was idiotic. But it was just a stupid challenge, regardless of whether he had already been booked or not

We’re poor anyway so looks like we were settling for 0-0 from the kick off

What if Bamford scores?

Haha. That’s a good joke

Why do you hate him so much?

I don’t hate him. I just think he is dire. And as a winger he is completely useless to the team.

Doesn’t he play as a wide(ish) attacking midfielder? Being asked to support the front man. It is the exact same position he played under Karanka (albeit on the opposite side) for most of the games. And he did alright then.