oneBoro Forum

Boro V Reading 2-1 (Traore (2) Britt misses penalty)

We should win although I did say that before the Sheff Wed game but yeah I expect us to win reasonably comfortably.

I can’t remember us winning comfortably since Millwall 3 years ago. Scrapping through 1-0 like a ballsack through broken glass maybe but not comfortably.

Didn’t we comfortably beat QPR about 2 weeks ago?

Owwww Tyler you and your facts can do one!!!

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We should win although I did say that before the Sheff Wed game but yeah I expect us to win reasonably comfortably.

I can’t remember us winning comfortably since Millwall 3 years ago. Scrapping through 1-0 like a ballsack through broken glass maybe but not comfortably.

Didn’t we comfortably beat QPR about 2 weeks ago?

Owwww Tyler you and your facts can do one!!!

Soz like

Are you for real?

Jesus :huh: :huh: :huh:

I’m not inspired to make an effort to listen nor watch but to be fair that has dissipated over the years. I get a lift when we do well but I don’t get so despondent as I use to when we don’t. I suppose after + 40 years of blind faith, slowly it dawns that maybe we are not as good as you want to be and we won’t ever become the team one hopes to be. But once the immune system strengthens the bad days don’t seem so depressing. So what I would like to see is a team that players well and wins a few more than loosing.

You mean you use to get more despondent than you do these days. :s

You must have shares in Prozac or similar:D

Well I'm as up for this as I was for strachans last few games in charge, when the season was due to start I re-negotiated my terms at work so that Weekends (Saturdays mainly) were optional so I wouldn't miss a match - Today however I am working having gave my ticket away to a friend and I am looking forward to the rugby.

For my tuppence worth though;-

4 4 2

Randolph

Shotton Ayala Gibson Friend

Traore Besic Howson Downing

Assombalonga Gestede

3-0 win

Well I'm as up for this as I was for strachans last few games in charge, when the season was due to start I re-negotiated my terms at work so that Weekends (Saturdays mainly) were optional so I wouldn't miss a match - Today however I am working having gave my ticket away to a friend and I am looking forward to the rugby.

4 4 2

Randolph

Assombalonga Gestede

3-0 win

You gave your ticket away for a game you suspect to be a 3-0 win :s

I’m currently sat in the cinema watching Paddington 2 and I would’ve gladly swapped with you

My daughters birthday today so I won’t be tempted into paying Reading for watching the match. The last few have been disappointing to watch so today we will probably see a good performance and some goals. We really need results to go our way this weekend.

I’m not inspired to make an effort to listen nor watch but to be fair that has dissipated over the years. I get a lift when we do well but I don’t get so despondent as I use to when we don’t. I suppose after + 40 years of blind faith, slowly it dawns that maybe we are not as good as you want to be and we won’t ever become the team one hopes to be. But once the immune system strengthens the bad days don’t seem so depressing. So what I would like to see is a team that players well and wins a few more than loosing.

You must have slept through the 90s

4 4 2

Randolph

Assombalonga Gestede

3-0 win

I’m currently sat in the cinema watching Paddington 2 and I would’ve gladly swapped with you

No mate, the 3-0 is a reflection of my waning optimism as I usually go 8-0.

A broader explanation is this;- I can go to work and be £150 quid better off and not spend a penny or go to game spend £80, be depressed and around £230 worse off than had I worked.   So I'm working - basically instead of Boro being a priority on a Sat its become an option and today I'm opting for extra money and England v Wales.

But lets face it at the start of the season "Smashing the league" was Gibsons priority so if he can change his regarding the Boro I can change mine too.

4 4 2

Randolph

Assombalonga Gestede

3-0 win

A broader explanation is this;- I can go to work and be £150 quid better off and not spend a penny or go to game spend £80, be depressed and around £230 worse off than had I worked.   So I'm working - basically instead of Boro being a priority on a Sat its become an option and today I'm opting for extra money and England v Wales.

But lets face it at the start of the season "Smashing the league" was Gibsons priority so if he can change his regarding the Boro I can change mine too.

Well this took a turn a didn’t expect to a lighthearted quip to rather being at the football than watching Paddington 2.

But seeing as you brought up the ‘Smashing the league’ Quote I’ll bite

Gibbo has, is and always will have Boro smashing the league his priority. We broke our transfer record and invested as heavily as we ever have in the squad. Unfortunately he then gave that huge financial advantage to a fricken clown. Once he realised he then went out and has paid for a very experienced premier league manager who has won promotion from this league before.

In short I think your wrong in your assessment of Gibbo changing his priorities it’s just a shame he (very heavily) backed the wrong horse

4 4 2

Randolph

Assombalonga Gestede

3-0 win

Well this took a turn a didn’t  expect to a lighthearted quip to rather being at the football than watching Paddington 2.

But seeing as you brought up the ‘Smashing the league’ Quote I’ll bite

Gibbo has, is and always will have Boro smashing the league his priority. We broke our transfer record and invested as heavily as we ever have in the squad. Unfortunately he then gave that huge financial advantage to a fricken clown. Once he realised he then went out and has paid for a very experienced premier league manager who has won promotion from this league before.

In short I think your wrong in your assessment of Gibbo changing his priorities it’s just a shame he (very heavily) backed the wrong horse

You are so inconsiderate! Turn your bloody phone off and don't you dare eating any crisps.