oneBoro Forum

Boro V Reading 2-1 (Traore (2) Britt misses penalty)

Oh well at least only Leadbitter in and hopefully he can be substituted by Besic in the second half. Surely today is the day for us to score a couple of goals at the Riverside, if not I can see apathy setting in.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pulis plays Bamford on the wing again I’m seriously questioning his managerial abilities. He’s atrocious out there. Disappointing lineup and sadly I think it’ll be another slog.

If Pulis plays Bamford on the wing again I’m seriously questioning his managerial abilities. He’s atrocious out there. Disappointing lineup and sadly I think it’ll be another slog.

I believe Paddington 2 is on at the cinema - its not too late to change your plans

Yep I agree totally. I know Downings best position these days isn't out left but he's still way better out there than Bamford and to be honest Bamford in the middle is more likely to score than Downing so I'd definitely switch them from the last match.

I sincerely hope that's a 4-4-2 too but I doubt it. If it was 4-4-2, Britt would be playing surely. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Or to be fair, here's hoping Bamford can actually show us what he's worth in this team regardless of formation. He's not done it so far under Pulis and yet he's getting plenty more chances than Monk was willing to offer.

I don't think Bamford's role on the wing is necessarily providing width or crosses. He's more likely been asked to play some kind of inside forward of sorts with Traore causing havoc.

I mean.. if we see the 'old' Traore massively misplacing crosses then maybe Bamford is clever enough to anticipate that.

EDIT: 4-1 Boro. Bamford x2, Traore x1.. aaaand Downing FK.

Edit x2: And Shotton O.G

EDIT x3: Own Goal that is. Not original gangster in spite of Shotton's best effort to resemble a modern American gangster.