oneBoro Forum

Boro V Reading 2-1 (Traore (2) Britt misses penalty)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Bamford's role on the wing is necessarily providing width or crosses. He's more likely been asked to play some kind of inside forward of sorts with Traore causing havoc.

I mean.. if we see the 'old' Traore massively misplacing crosses then maybe Bamford is clever enough to anticipate that.

EDIT: 4-1 Boro. Bamford x2, Traore x1.. aaaand Downing FK.

Edit x2: And Shotton O.G

EDIT x3: Own Goal that is. Not original gangster in spite of Shotton's best effort to resemble a modern American gangster.

❤️

I’m not inspired to make an effort to listen nor watch but to be fair that has dissipated over the years. I get a lift when we do well but I don’t get so despondent as I use to when we don’t. I suppose after + 40 years of blind faith, slowly it dawns that maybe we are not as good as you want to be and we won’t ever become the team one hopes to be. But once the immune system strengthens the bad days don’t seem so depressing. So what I would like to see is a team that players well and wins a few more than loosing.

You must have slept through the 90s

Explain why?

That's got to be a contender for worst backpass of the season.

i'm at work have no commentary and you give this vague description, damn you lol

Sorry, a reading player received the ball and proceeded to blast it back at his keeper and over his own bar from the left hand side of the pitch.

As soon as I say that, Reading forge the best opportunity of the game. Blazed high and wide from the edge of the box but still the best chance we've seen so far.

Then we have a decent chance at the other end, Downing shot just wide.

That's got to be a contender for worst backpass of the season.

i'm at work have no commentary and you give this vague description, damn you lol

Sorry, a reading player received the ball and proceeded to blast it back at his keeper and over his own bar from the left hand side of the pitch.

:D  i remember seeing frank sinclair do that legendary pass back into his own net from 40 yards. never forget that, the keeper turned and looked at his fuming. thought we'd go one and win by a few but Leicester did okay and it stayed 1-0 all game.