oneBoro Forum

Boro V Reading 2-1 (Traore (2) Britt misses penalty)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

its going to be 0-0 again isnt it. its like that patch we had in AK's first season when we never scored for about 8 games, which ruined our hopes of pushing to the play off spots. deja vu

its okay we have Adama HE WONT LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Yeah

:D

I’m in Dubai trying to follow the game. I have better things to do than waste time with this championship stroming team.. no, seriously I’m joking but it’s got to a stage we’re one takes the p.ss out of yourself, SURLY!

I don't think Bamford's role on the wing is necessarily providing width or crosses. He's more likely been asked to play some kind of inside forward of sorts with Traore causing havoc.

I mean.. if we see the 'old' Traore massively misplacing crosses then maybe Bamford is clever enough to anticipate that.

EDIT: 4-1 Boro. Bamford x2, Traore x1.. aaaand Downing FK.

Edit x2: And Shotton O.G

EDIT x3: Own Goal that is. Not original gangster in spite of Shotton's best effort to resemble a modern American gangster.

Okay. Good lad Traore. Now we just need Bamford x2, Downing FK, and boy wonder OG Shotton with an own goal

If we do not score first we will lose this game my goodness just how bad following the Boro has become

We're going to lose 1-0 again... just you watch...

It seemed to work last time, so...

We're going to lose 2-1... just you watch ;)

I don't think Bamford's role on the wing is necessarily providing width or crosses. He's more likely been asked to play some kind of inside forward of sorts with Traore causing havoc.

I mean.. if we see the 'old' Traore massively misplacing crosses then maybe Bamford is clever enough to anticipate that.

EDIT x3: Own Goal that is. Not original gangster in spite of Shotton's best effort to resemble a modern American gangster.

Okay. Good lad Traore. Now we just need Bamford x2, Downing FK, and boy wonder OG Shotton with an own goal

I will be genuinely surprised if Bamford gets two goals for the rest of the season when Pulis is the only man in the world who thinks he can play as a winger.

I will be genuinely surprised if Bamford gets two goals for the rest of the season when Pulis is the only man in the world who thinks he can play as a winger.

I'd be surprised if Bamford scores two again in his life - hes just plain awful.

Traore has scored 2 goals in a season. Anything is possible.

EDIT: Here's the main man's goal https://streamable.com/mqpjp

Statistic wise we look ok anyway :-P Stop being so damn negative people

1-0

8-1 in goal attempts

1-0 shots on targets

4-2 in corners

:-P

How dare you deny us our culture of being Boro fans. Go away with your Scandinavian optimism and obscure level of happiness.