oneBoro Forum
Randy Sandwich

Boro V Reading 2-1 (Traore (2) Britt misses penalty)

"but he is doing a good job in making us more boring for the forseeable future."

see what did I say up there? Spoken by a Dane.... They rather lose with 3-4 then win 1-0 :-P

You should have changed your allegiances to West Brom when Pulis was in charge for two years, you would have loved watching them lol

one dont change teams.... But yes I did like them, and I liked Stoke too :)

I know Sweden isn't exactly the cradle of fun, but jesus christ  :P

well what can I say, I like hard working teams, that sweat and fight.

I am the same with men, I prefer a man with rough hands and smell like a man and not a dandy with silk hands who smell like roses.....

Pre-season really is a magical time, isn't it? :)

yeah :) its when you set the basics and put a team together.....

Not saying we did that, but thats how it suppose to be

It's a completely pointless comparison whichever '7 games' we choose to use.

Because Monk's record is better?

Because Monk had a pre season and new players for 50 millions :-P

Had we gone with Pulis from start and given him that we would had been smashing the league

:-P

And Pulis had the same 50 million players and even had the chance to look back at the teams performances over the last half season to see where needs changing. Something that should give a much better base for opinion than a hand full of meaningless friendlies.

All this just affirms that it's impossible to say whether Pulis is a better choice. We'll have to look at where we are at christmas after he has been over the squad and changes in the summer.

It's a completely pointless comparison whichever '7 games' we choose to use.

Because Monk's record is better?

Because Monk had a pre season and new players for 50 millions :-P

Had we gone with Pulis from start and given him that we would had been smashing the league

:-P

No we wouldn't be smashing the league, Wolves would still be the team doing that.

omg how depressing all people are in here......

Or honest.

same crap.....

Yeh but I'll still be renewing my season ticket like I always do every year, regardless.

I know, they proper do me head in  :@

Cheer up ya miserable so and so's!

Or honest.

same crap.....

Yeh but I'll still be renewing my season ticket like I always do every year, regardless.

I'm not doing that like  :cool:

• Latest Posts

• People criticise Gibson constantly, and it's only got louder in the past few seasons. Not sure where this idea that he never gets criticism is coming from, you go on any Boro forum and a sizeable chunk of posters will be laying in to him or wishing for a foreign billionaire.
    • Its no more deadly than the flu. You are brainwashed buddy! No more deaths than usual according to the real world stats (Not doctored). How do you like those apples? 
    • No and its not healthy. I've seen posts on fmttm today with people saying they'll back Gibson even if he takes us down. That's fair enough but how long does this unconditional support continue?  I think some would let him take us down to non league and still chant his name in the ground.  I think people look at clubs like Sunderland and Coventry and worry that we could end up like that. They never mention clubs like Leicester and Wolves who have been similar sized clubs to us for the last 30-40 years.  It was always seen as sacrilege to criticise Gibson and it would have been madness to even think about him leaving, but I think he's gone stale now. I think if the club wants to be a club competing at the top end of this division again we either need a new owner or he takes a back seat and leaves the strategic running of the club to someone else.  Gibson is probably the best thing to ever happen to this club, the journey from 86-06 was incredible but things have gone completely stale. It feels like we need new ideas at the club now. 
    • Please put everyone right then Mr Noitall with your wealth of knowledge 😉