oneBoro Forum

Boro V Reading 2-1 (Traore (2) Britt misses penalty)

"but he is doing a good job in making us more boring for the forseeable future."

see what did I say up there? Spoken by a Dane.... They rather lose with 3-4 then win 1-0 :-P

You should have changed your allegiances to West Brom when Pulis was in charge for two years, you would have loved watching them lol

one dont change teams.... But yes I did like them, and I liked Stoke too :)

I know Sweden isn't exactly the cradle of fun, but jesus christ  :P

well what can I say, I like hard working teams, that sweat and fight.

I am the same with men, I prefer a man with rough hands and smell like a man and not a dandy with silk hands who smell like roses.....

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a completely pointless comparison whichever '7 games' we choose to use.

Because Monk's record is better?

Because Monk had a pre season and new players for 50 millions :-P

Had we gone with Pulis from start and given him that we would had been smashing the league

:-P

And Pulis had the same 50 million players and even had the chance to look back at the teams performances over the last half season to see where needs changing. Something that should give a much better base for opinion than a hand full of meaningless friendlies.

All this just affirms that it's impossible to say whether Pulis is a better choice. We'll have to look at where we are at christmas after he has been over the squad and changes in the summer.

It's a completely pointless comparison whichever '7 games' we choose to use.

Because Monk's record is better?

Because Monk had a pre season and new players for 50 millions :-P

Had we gone with Pulis from start and given him that we would had been smashing the league

:-P

No we wouldn't be smashing the league, Wolves would still be the team doing that.