oneBoro Forum

Boro V Reading 2-1 (Traore (2) Britt misses penalty)

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

God we are awful - I don't know what Bamford has over Pullis but hes not fit to wear the shirt in my book, hes just not bothered

How you can pick Bamford out today, what else is he supposed to have done?!

God we are awful - I don't know what Bamford has over Pullis but hes not fit to wear the shirt in my book, hes just not bothered

His half ***d effort all round, either hes just not interested - or hes lost 20 yards of pace and the ability to dribble, shoot or pass - I think its definitely one of those two.

His half ***d effort all round, either hes just not interested - or hes lost 20 yards of pace and the ability to dribble, shoot or pass - I think its definitely one of those two.

I don't know how you can claim that based on today, he's had literally 0 to work with.

He got my attention early on when he tried to go round a defender on the edge of the box and got the ball taken off him with ease then he just strolled back without a single f**K given, so I started watching him as much as i could (TV allowing) and I can say his shirt won't need washing tonight thats a certainty