oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff (A) 0-1

Ramsdens Pawn Stars v The Bluebirds.

Sat 17th Feb 3.00 kick off. 

Well here we are again and this time its Cardiff away, currently 10 points ahead of us in the table coming off the back of a 2-0 win over Bolton.

I'm sure a lot of us have some fond memories of Cardiff and would certainly like to keep up the trend - will the pawn stars glitter and shine in the welsh sunshine or leave the fans high and dry?

Will Pullis change anything? 

Will we see any of the new signings make an appearance? 

Our tormentor Neil Warnock once again has a chance to put one over us, a constant thorn in our side he always finds ways to beat us (I wanted him instead of Monk but people "don't like him" which is a shame because everyone we seem to employ everyone starts to hate at some point, so just get someone who we hate but can do the job)........alas that ship has sailed and now the Pullis revolution is under way - does he have the nous to get one over Warnock?

Adamah Trore didn't just paper over the cracks he completely blind sided everyone as to how blunt we were in attack  by the joy of seeing the lad finally looking like what we all hoped he would.

Cardiff equally had a Traore on the score sheet  and will be hoping to repeat their last win.

Heres a few interesting facts about Cardiff;-

They started out as a cricket team, they wanted to stay fit and keep the team together over the winter months so formed a football team.

Bill Shankly's first defeat as Liverpool boss was against Cardiff.

They haven't always played in blue - up till 2012 they played in a lovely brown and orange kit.

Legendary Cardiff player Robin Friday pooped in Mark Lawrensons kit bag after being sent off for kicking him in the face.

Possible team ;-

Randolph

Shotton Ayala  Gibson Freind

Traore Besic Howson Downing

Donkey    Donkey

Is there any point in saying we really need something from this game?

UTB!!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Will very likely be Traore vs. Traore for the game too. Interesting battle. Which one will fail to defend against the other?

I don't see this ending well for us. I think Cardiff will take the points in a 2-0 defeat.

I don't think we'll see any significant changes for the game, though Bamford certainly gave the impression coming off against Reading that that was his last chance to prove his starting credentials. Who comes in though? I'd be surprised to see Harrison with him having had no minutes on the pitch for a while but maybe we'll finally see his introduction. Maybe even Traore left, Harrison right.

Will very likely be Traore vs. Traore for the game too. Interesting battle. Which one will fail to defend against the other?

I don't see this ending well for us. I think Cardiff will take the points in a 2-0 defeat.

I don't think we'll see any significant changes for the game, though Bamford certainly gave the impression coming off against Reading that that was his last chance to prove his starting credentials. Who comes in though? I'd be surprised to see Harrison with him having had no minutes on the pitch for a while but maybe we'll finally see his introduction. Maybe even Traore left, Harrison right.

Bamford looked upset when he was subbed last weekend.

I live in Wales and cant stand Cardiff. I really hope we beat them.

Love the facts about Cardiff especially The bit about lawros Kit bag that made me laugh.

I live in Cardiff and can't stand Wales...

Indeed that's what I mean. All the lads ran over to him to show a bit of support. He looked distraught.

Love the facts about Cardiff especially The bit about lawros Kit bag that made me laugh.

Wales is alright really. Very scenic but if you like city life then Wales ain't for you.

Indeed that's what I mean. All the lads ran over to him to show a bit of support. He looked distraught.

I think he is trying but doesn't have the right skills for the position he's playing in. He would be better upfront with another intelligent forward like Vossen. They worked well together. But I think his confidence is well an truly shot

I think he is trying but doesn't have the right skills for the position he's playing in. He would be better upfront with another intelligent forward  like Vossen. They worked well together. But I think his confidence is well an truly shot

I'd like us to try playing him off Gestede. Or Britt playing off Gestede, though God knows where Britt's head is right now after his Six Nations effort at the weekend. Hopefully we see the best out of both of them soon.

I live in Middlesbrough, I went to llanbedrog once, it was okay, rained a bit, accidentally put a window out in someone’s greenhouse playing golf.

I live in Middlesbrough, I went to llanbedrog once, it was okay, rained a bit, accidentally put a window out in someone’s greenhouse playing golf.

I went to bike park wales and fell off my mountain bike so I hope Cardiff go down