oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff (A) 0-1

Look it should be half full at the moment as despite ourselves we are still in touching distance of the play-offs

Traore has started to turn from a sprinter into a footballer and if he continues as he is at the moment will be flogged for a massive price in the summer

We are sold at the back - Yes it is like watching paint dry but no-one is going to do us

We are creating lots of chances - Yes the forwards are missing them but if they manage to click then we could have an interesting last few months of the season

Of course we could plod along like we are now , Win one Lose one , but I feel fairly (if not over) confident that Pulis will get enough of a tune out of the squad in the last 15 or so games

3-1 tomorrow with Adama , Ayala and Britt notching

Your glass is half full if you believe it's going to come good. I don't.

At least one of us will be right then  :dodgy:

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Really bleak on here considering we won our last game. Hardly surprising that the optimists like Red Rocket and KM don't come on anymore.

KM an optimist?  Wouldn't that depend upon what minute of the day you happened to speak to him? 

I'm sure I saw Red on the last match day thread, posted something about twitter and that was it if I remember rightly.

Was lovely to see Britt put a pic on Instagram today to receive nothing but abuse from Boro fans. What a sad, sorry state of affairs.

It puts the player under more pressure, they play worse and then receive more abuse. Even aside from that fact, why do you want to abuse a person you've never met...

It seems to be the "modern day way" - if he wants to go when he decides hes not liked or wanted he will get abuse too, I don't know who these "fans" are but one thing I will say is when you play at home (your fortress) one thing you don't - or shouldn't do in my opinion is be a twelfth man for the opposition by destroying what confidence your players have left by barracking them on social media and booing them on the pitch - I'm lost for words (or can't really say them on a family forum) as to what I think of these people, but "fans" - "true supporters through thick and thin"? - give me a break!

It's character building and weeds out weakness  :cool:

Was lovely to see Britt put a pic on Instagram today to receive nothing but abuse from Boro fans. What a sad, sorry state of affairs.

What was the picture?

he's doing one of those sky live game poses with a smouldering look in his eyes holding an ea ball with boots behind him on boot racks wearing a red Boro training top.

I'm usually very optimistic when it comes to Boro - I just think this last 18 months has made it difficult to get excited and therefore optimistic.

That's it right there I reckon.  Last season was just about the worst I can think of as a Boro fan.  We were basically showing up to games against almost everyone without any real hope of winning and often without much hope of seeing us even score a goal.  We've been bad in the past, we've certainly had worse teams but I'm not sure we've had so little hope of anything happening throughout the season, at least in my time as a supporter anyway.

What was the picture?

he's doing one of those sky live game poses with a smouldering look in his eyes holding an ea ball with boots behind him on boot racks wearing a red Boro training top.

So was the abuse about the picture or just him in general?  Missed penalties get a mention perhaps?

Here's a flavour:

the thing is I love Boro follow them home and away every game never insult any player till now he's a disgrace should never have taken it for a start ...he knew what he was doing and not just me as this opinion I'm sure alot of fans will be on his back for it too 

I'm afraid he will be going in the summer and after that pen miss which looked on purpose n his latest lazy performances good riddance

Have u got over your terrible penalty miss? Don’t think I ever will I have a taxi booked for the summer to send you straight to league one with the mackems!

id rather have Stevie Wonder upfront

You didn't even want to score that penalty if I was pulis I'd never play you again!!! Disgrace

Obviously some may be joking, but regardless, it isn't really that helpful.

I am confident for the weekend.

I think we will win 4-0. Assombolonga will get a brace. Bamford and Howson the other 2.

Traore motm again.

Friend to have a blinder.

Besic and Harrison to get some minutes.

Only 1 point from the play offs.

And only 7 from Cardiff. Who we will slowly catch over the next month.

Up the Biro

I find it difficult to believe there's someone out there who insults Britt but was absolutely fine with Ramirez (the 'never insult any player till now' fella).

Leopard never changes its spots so (the never insult any player till now clown) I take that as BS.

As well as missing the penalty deliberately against Reading, I also think Britt purposely missed those 3 golden opportunities against Forest because he still has a fondness for them, damn him to hell never allow him to wear the Boro shirt again, cast him out.