oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff (A) 0-1

I can empathise with Britt on levels not many can..  I myself missed a penalty (actually two) at the Riverside whilst representing St Patrick's RC Comprehensive School where I blazed it over the bar. For years after my dad referred to me as 'row Z' and I haven't taken a penalty since (excluding 5 a-side).

What I'm getting at is Britt needs an arm round him and not my dad being a big old meanie

I still remember the level of shame you brought on the school

I can only apologise.. Mr Benfield never looked me in the eye again after that moment

"Row Z" - I like that, your dad sounds funny.

I think it's clear that you let everyone down though - just like Britt.

At least we still won mind.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I can empathise with Britt on levels not many can..  I myself missed a penalty (actually two) at the Riverside whilst representing St Patrick's RC Comprehensive School where I blazed it over the bar. For years after my dad referred to me as 'row Z' and I haven't taken a penalty since (excluding 5 a-side).

What I'm getting at is Britt needs an arm round him and not my dad being a big old meanie

I still remember the level of shame you brought on the school

I can only apologise.. Mr Benfield never looked me in the eye again after that moment

"Row Z" - I like that, your dad sounds funny.

I think it's clear that you let everyone down though - just like Britt.

At least we still won mind.

Dad is that you?

I find myself being slightly optimistic about tomorrow.

Snap out of it man!

May I ask why?

Well, I'm optimistic that we'll only lose 2-0.

We are going to wine man. And it will be convincing.

Clickedy click

Snap out of it man!

May I ask why?

Well, I'm optimistic that we'll only lose 2-0.

We are going to wine man. And it will be convincing.

Clickedy click

You can't argue with a convincing wine  :upside_down:

Snap out of it man!

May I ask why?

Anyway the serious answer is a combination of things I suppose.  I think we could see two sides adopting a similar approach and I wonder if that may suit us a bit.  We may actually be a more dangerous side away from home at the moment so that may suit us as well.  I did think we'd beat Sheff Wed and win more comfortably against Reading than we did so I'm not sure my opinion is worth much but yeah I reckon we'll get something tomorrow, maybe even all three points.

Well game day and have to admit looking forward to the game, was going to do this by train but they have a bus replacement service between Newport and Cardiff so will have to pay for the privilege of driving into Wales

COME ON BORO!

So excited for today's game.. My boys first ever match (I think im buzzing more than he is)

I reckon (hope) we will nick this 1-0 with Harrison coming on to grab the winner late on

Well game day and have to admit looking forward to the game, was going to do this by train but they have a bus replacement service between Newport and Cardiff so will have to pay for the privilege of driving into Wales

You have to pay?!?! God I can’t wait for brexit then we can finally invade Wales and put a stop to this.

The ground is right next to an out of town shopping outlet but I'm not sure how long you can park there or whether they limit the time on match day.

A five minute walk away there are a couple of pay and display car parks in Canton also around this area there are plenty of residential streets which fans use

The ground is right next to an out of town shopping outlet but I'm not sure how long you can park there or whether they limit the time on match day.

Watch out for the private parking companies! I bet they'll have a field day on match days.

Think today's going to be a draw. We've got decent away form. 1-1 with traore getting the equaliser