oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff (A) 0-1

the only thing more depressing than watching the absolute ***e football we get served each week is knowing that that *** is going to be around until at least next season, which should give him enough time to squeeze the last drops of life out of the fans as he runs us into the ground.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely rubbish. Feel so detached from Boro atm, just same old crap, and same old failings each week.

Really hope something changes quick.

Detached... Great way to put it, that's how I feel at mo. Don't even get bothered that we lose. Sad, but I expect it. UTB!

I'm semi-detached. Couple of wins this week against hull and sunderland and I'll be terraced again!

Yeah maybe mate. Not the results necessarily that are making me detached just the same boring garbage. I’ll renew my season ticket as usual and hopefully something might change for the rest of the season that’ll make me terraced again!

Absolutely rubbish. Feel so detached from Boro atm, just same old crap, and same old failings each week.

Really hope something changes quick.

Detached... Great way to put it, that's how I feel at mo. Don't even get bothered that we lose. Sad, but I expect it. UTB!

I'm semi-detached. Couple of wins this week against hull and sunderland and I'll be terraced again!

So I’m guessing Man City fans are penthouse. And Sunderland are sat on the rubble of where thier council house used to be

So glad Britt got on the pitch, changed the game! How long before his first touch? :D

Wouldn't that comment carry more weight if we hadn't just watched Gestede wander around aimlessly for most of the game doing absolutely nothing?

So glad Britt got on the pitch, changed the game! How long before his first touch? :D

Wouldn't that comment carry more weight if we hadn't just watched Gestede wander around aimlessly for most of the game doing absolutely nothing?

Yes, yes it would.

On another note it baffles me how quite a few on here are happy for Pulis to drag us through this season then give him a blank check to build his team of giant duck eggs. 

Hes actually made us worse than Monk. So depressing.

Most of the balls to gestede were total crap. But the few that were too him he lost so if our passes were better he would probably have played worse

Most of the balls to gestede were total crap. But the few that were too him he lost so if our passes were better he would probably have played worse

:D

I blame Steve Gibson for this season. Smash the league comment was so ill advised, its made this squad think they are great so dont have to fight or work hard they just think they are the best and its made every team in the league extra motivated to beat us. Any manager will struggle to cope with that i believe.

I was going to buy a ticket for Tuesday, but i dont want to spend part of my wage on this team plus 1 hours travelling each and the food, think ill go the gym instead and save money plus i enjoy it more. Feel sorry for the season ticket holders tbh watching this every other week.

We sacked Monk at the wrong time, no I don't believe he was the right man for the job, but we should have took our time picking the next manager, the chairman panicked and he's dropped a clanger. Pulis plays one way and one way only defence, defence,defence and if Gibbo thinks fans are going to shell out for a season ticket to watch this *** style of football he needs to wake up and smell the coffee, Gibson and the club haven't got a clue.

I blame Steve Gibson for this season. Smash the league comment was so ill advised, its made this squad think they are great so dont have to fight or work hard they just think they are the best and its made every team in the league extra motivated to beat us. Any manager will struggle to cope with that i believe.

I was going to buy a ticket for Tuesday, but i dont want to spend part of my wage on this team plus 1 hours travelling each and the food, think ill go the gym instead and save money plus i enjoy it more. Feel sorry for the season ticket holders tbh watching this every other week.

I'm a season ticket holder so I'll be there Tuesday, save your money Thomas this club doesn't deserve your support.

Really wish Pulis would f*ck off! I absolutely detest everything he stands for. I’d rather us get beat 5-2 every week attempting to play the game the right way than this shower of sh*t, depressing brand of “football” we are being served up by Pulis.

Like a lot of others on here, I’m starting to lose interest. And the worst is that we know Gibson isn’t going to get rid any time soon so we just have to put up with it! I think attendances will drop dramatically between now and the end of the season!