oneBoro Forum

Boro v Cardiff (A) 0-1

What an awful game, team.. everything

60 yard long balls into the channels with only the crippled donkey chasing them. Gestede can hardly move, he looks so awkward, he's not suited to one upfront,whether he's a target man or not.

Can you believe we sold Cyrus Christie to play Shotton at right back? Yeah Shotton is good defensively, but to win you need to score goals. How many times can Shotton smash a cross into the crowd?

Boro fans are getting what they deserve, again. Some sections of the fans chased out the manager trying to play attacking football.. for this.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame Steve Gibson for this season. Smash the league comment was so ill advised, its made this squad think they are great so dont have to fight or work hard they just think they are the best and its made every team in the league extra motivated to beat us. Any manager will struggle to cope with that i believe.

I was going to buy a ticket for Tuesday, but i dont want to spend part of my wage on this team plus 1 hours travelling each and the food, think ill go the gym instead and save money plus i enjoy it more. Feel sorry for the season ticket holders tbh watching this every other week.

I'm a season ticket holder so I'll be there Tuesday, save your money Thomas this club doesn't deserve your support.

Mate honestly im on a ok wage but it is about 70 pound per game when you take into account travelling, food n drink and ticket is a lot of money for something you are not enjoying watching.

I blame Steve Gibson for this season. Smash the league comment was so ill advised, its made this squad think they are great so dont have to fight or work hard they just think they are the best and its made every team in the league extra motivated to beat us. Any manager will struggle to cope with that i believe.

I was going to buy a ticket for Tuesday, but i dont want to spend part of my wage on this team plus 1 hours travelling each and the food, think ill go the gym instead and save money plus i enjoy it more. Feel sorry for the season ticket holders tbh watching this every other week.

I'm a season ticket holder so I'll be there Tuesday, save your money Thomas this club doesn't deserve your support.

Mate honestly im on a ok wage but it is about 70 pound per game when you take into account travelling, food n drink and ticket is a lot of money for something you are not enjoying watching.

Can't fault you Thomas a lot of money to watch dross.

Well I'm glad I couldn't make it in the end and saved £100 on train ticket, match ticket, food and drink. Feel sorry for the fans who went.

I remember booing Gaston when he was walking down the tunnel when he got sent off at Bournemouth, got told to shut up by a boro fan who got an ear full off me. Id spent 110 pound on my train ticket alone from derby (where i was at uni at the time) and then 20 pound on the ticket. He actually apologised before the end of the game he travelled from southampton so did not understand why i was that upset about the way Gaston got sent off. Probably would have booed today tbh.