D2

L2

Pulis first 8 games

W3

D1

L4

Monk leaves - 3 points off play-offs.

Right now - 4 points off play-offs.

Reminiscent of the Southgate sacking and how we dropped off, despite being near the automatic promotion slots.

Absolutely rubbish. Feel so detached from Boro atm, just same old crap, and same old failings each week.

Really hope something changes quick.

Detached... Great way to put it, that's how I feel at mo. Don't even get bothered that we lose. Sad, but I expect it. UTB!

Absolutely rubbish. Feel so detached from Boro atm, just same old crap, and same old failings each week.

No, we're better than we were under Monk.  Deffo  :liar: :whistle:

At least now we’re good defensively and have some shape.

No, we're better than we were under Monk.  Deffo  :liar: :whistle:

At least now we’re good defensively and have some shape.

we're organised now remember, no conceding daft goals from short corners or anything like that.

The only thing I am holding onto at the moment is that it could be worse and I could have been born in Sunderland instead of Stockton, how bad would that be.

I see Karanka is working his magic at Forest, seven league games without a goal.

Detached... Great way to put it, that's how I feel at mo. Don't even get bothered that we lose. Sad, but I expect it. UTB!

I'm semi-detached. Couple of wins this week against hull and sunderland and I'll be terraced again!