oneBoro Forum
Randy Sandwich

Boro v Cardiff (A) 0-1

What an awful game, team.. everything

60 yard long balls into the channels with only the crippled donkey chasing them. Gestede can hardly move, he looks so awkward, he's not suited to one upfront,whether he's a target man or not.

Can you believe we sold Cyrus Christie to play Shotton at right back? Yeah Shotton is good defensively, but to win you need to score goals. How many times can Shotton smash a cross into the crowd?

Boro fans are getting what they deserve, again. Some sections of the fans chased out the manager trying to play attacking football.. for this.

I blame Steve Gibson for this season. Smash the league comment was so ill advised, its made this squad think they are great so dont have to fight or work hard they just think they are the best and its made every team in the league extra motivated to beat us. Any manager will struggle to cope with that i believe.

I was going to buy a ticket for Tuesday, but i dont want to spend part of my wage on this team plus 1 hours travelling each and the food, think ill go the gym instead and save money plus i enjoy it more. Feel sorry for the season ticket holders tbh watching this every other week.

I'm a season ticket holder so I'll be there Tuesday, save your money Thomas this club doesn't deserve your support.

Mate honestly im on a ok wage but it is about 70 pound per game when you take into account travelling, food n drink and ticket is a lot of money for something you are not enjoying watching.

Pulis's signings in the January transfer market say everything about him, other teams above us strengthened in attack while we weakened ours and brought in a defender and DM when we didn't need to. You reap what you sow/.

I blame Steve Gibson for this season. Smash the league comment was so ill advised, its made this squad think they are great so dont have to fight or work hard they just think they are the best and its made every team in the league extra motivated to beat us. Any manager will struggle to cope with that i believe.

I was going to buy a ticket for Tuesday, but i dont want to spend part of my wage on this team plus 1 hours travelling each and the food, think ill go the gym instead and save money plus i enjoy it more. Feel sorry for the season ticket holders tbh watching this every other week.

I'm a season ticket holder so I'll be there Tuesday, save your money Thomas this club doesn't deserve your support.

Mate honestly im on a ok wage but it is about 70 pound per game when you take into account travelling, food n drink and ticket is a lot of money for something you are not enjoying watching.

Can't fault you Thomas a lot of money to watch dross.

Did we even have a shot on  target today?

Cant think of one

Yeah we had one I think. I'm sure there was a save from Traore or someone? I'm fairly sure the shock of it all caused that earthquake in Wales.

Just be thankful that you didn't have to pay to watch that.. Absolute garbage.. I'm too annoyed to elaborate just yet

Well I'm glad I couldn't make it in the end and saved £100 on train ticket, match ticket, food and drink. Feel sorry for the fans who went.

Pulis is the path to the dark side. Shocking, uninspired football leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. Suffering leads to apathy.

I don't mind losing away to a top team, but not in that manner... Absolute s***!

Well I'm glad I couldn't make it in the end and saved £100 on train ticket, match ticket, food and drink. Feel sorry for the fans who went.

I remember booing Gaston when he was walking down the tunnel when he got sent off at Bournemouth, got told to shut up by a boro fan who got an ear full off me. Id spent 110 pound on my train ticket alone from derby (where i was at uni at the time) and then 20 pound on the ticket. He actually apologised before the end of the game he travelled from southampton so did not understand why i was that upset about the way Gaston got sent off. Probably would have booed today tbh.

Just watched the highlights, it was all cardiff litterally not a single chance from us.

Says it all really..

• Latest Posts

• Alan Nixon saying Randolph may have to be sold to raise funds in Jan. West Ham are among this said to be interested.
    • Yes we have noticed buddy. 🤣🤣 You deserved a medal for last season you were the strongest in the league. Held everyone else up all season.   😁
    • Gestede lent them to Britt stating "as long as he gives me them back soon"
    • Well I'm pleased with the result. From all accounts we missed a fair few sitters again. So it's not just Britt. However, it sounds like we played a decent game. Charlton are a competent side. Granted they have issues with injuries at the moment. But then again so do we. So to come out on top is a big lift. I am well happy that the youngsters took their chance. This is exactly what we want. Hungry, work hard lads who are going to give their all for the duration of the game. Good result. certainly one we needed and the table looks more palatable now. Hopefully we can keep it going. Well done Boro. Keep battling and we will get out of this mess.
    • Another refreshing thing about today was that players showed the right emotions when they didn't convert chance....no cheesy grins...Walker actually thumped pitch in frustration when he realised he had delayed too long and Tav had head in hands.....but they both got on with it afterwards and made sure we kept possession when we needed to.....and fair play to Pears for being a virtual spectator for 75 minutes and still producing a couple of good saves.....and we are getting the points from the teams we need to be getting the points from......we might not have turned the corner, but the fog has cleared enough for it to be visible would settle for a point against Forest...but that would be a bonus....though Millwall showed that if you go at them with speed, they can be upset.....