• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance of taking this conversation elsewhere and letting this virus of a thread die?

I think free speech is a good thing, I don’t agree with most of what’s been written on this thread, but a forum is a place to air views and views have been aired.

It’s better that this conversation has its own thread because it’s easier to ignore it by not clicking on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Generation Snowflake I blame. all the modern technology, whipper-snappers these days tend to think everything is as easy as pressing a little sparkly button on their pokeymon go game.

In reality we are punching well over our weight due to Gibsons unending support and seemingly bottomless pockets for boro as we don't generate the revenue from footfall that even the likes of sunderland do.

Are we an attractive investment? Believing that a foreign investor would buy us and put more money in than gibbo does is pure Harry Potter and why it's difficult to have a balanced conversation on the internet with the entitled and their alarmingly low level of understanding of the real world.

I don't want to imagine where we'll be when gibbo can't do it any longer and we see where we end up, he makes mistakes for sure, but just imagine what someone who's in it for the money would do. He's probably the best chairman we'll ever have, unless another mad millionaire boro fan steps up and decides to put up with all the lambasting from dullards.

Generation Snowflake I blame. all the modern technology, whipper-snappers these days tend to think everything is as easy as pressing a little sparkly button on their pokeymon go game.

In reality we are punching well over our weight due to Gibsons unending support and seemingly bottomless pockets for boro as we don't generate the revenue from footfall that even the likes of sunderland do.

Are we an attractive investment? Believing that a foreign investor would buy us and put more money in than gibbo does is pure Harry Potter and why it's difficult to have a balanced conversation on the internet with the entitled and their alarmingly low level of understanding of the real world.

I don't want to imagine where we'll be when gibbo can't do it any longer and we see where we end up, he makes mistakes for sure, but just imagine what someone who's in it for the money would do. He's probably the best chairman we'll ever have, unless another mad millionaire boro fan steps up and decides to put up with all the lambasting from dullards.

Excellent post

Didn't get past generation snowflake, not worth reading the opinion of someone who generalises to such an extent, especially when Hobo has said he used to go to ayresome park so clearly isn't a part of the generation you speak of.

I wish people would stop using the word snowflake tbh. It's been used far too often in politics now for me to think it's anything other than a slur against people who stand to the left of Jacob Rees-Mogg.

Other than hitting wide of the mark on where the Gibson hate comes from, I think it's spot on. Some people would happily bite their nose off to spite their face with Gibson.