oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulis has a real thing for Leadbitter, personally I just don't see what he offers in a direct comparison with Howson. Time for Assombalonga to prove his critics wrong, the main one being Pulis.

Leadbitter is one of those players who gives 100% and basically does very little, busy doing nothing, but definitely a Pulis type of player.

I hope i'm wrong but I can see Britt struggling today. As useless as Sunderland are, Kone is a pretty decent CB and he will bully Britt physically, we can't just lump the ball up to him coz he'll win nothing.

Really need Assombalonga to score today, ideally Bamford too. Those two need as many confidence boosters as they can get with Rudy out for the rest of the season.

Sunderland are awful, hope Pulis keeps Traore on the right all game as he'll have a field day if he does.

Almost a good team. *** Leadboots.

I actually think you love Leadbitter but are not very good at voicing your emotions that’s why you react this way :s

I hope i'm wrong but I can see Britt struggling today. As useless as Sunderland are, Kone is a pretty decent CB and he will bully Britt physically, we can't just lump the ball up to him coz he'll win nothing.

Got to use the width with this one, get behind them, over to you Adama Traore.

and we need Leadbitter if we get a penalty, or Britt takes it again..... :-P

If we get one, Britt will take the penalty regardless, I've no doubt about it. As long as he doesn't think he's Jonny Wilkinson this time, we should be alright.

Whether he scores or not, we need a better performance from him than we've seen since Pulis came in. He's got that spot in the team until the end of the season now so he needs to justify it, not just take it because another striker is injured. Hope he smashes a hat-trick past the Mackems.