oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

You say pulis didnt strenghten so hes at fault..more like there was no money available

There was money available, that's a myth that Pulis himself has debunked.

He didn't want to spend it in January and I don't really blame him.

Oh I blame him a lot. He weakened us in January, plays crap football and has made us worse than he previous manager. It’s a horrible appointment. He’s a stubborn dinosaur and there is no doubt in my mind that we will not go up under him.

I get that you don't like Pulis but having said all that... you wanted him to spend our available money in January? :rolleyes:

How do you know what was available?

There's always next year.

No there isn't, Pulis is here for 18 months

I'm not convinced about that. I think he might walk away in the summer. Or maybe that's just what I'm hoping for right now.

Amazing how optimism can change to despair so quickly, football eh?

You say pulis didnt strenghten so hes at fault..more like there was no money available

There was money available, that's a myth that Pulis himself has debunked.

He didn't want to spend it in January and I don't really blame him.

Oh I blame him a lot. He weakened us in January, plays crap football and has made us worse than he previous manager. It’s a horrible appointment. He’s a stubborn dinosaur and there is no doubt in my mind that we will not go up under him.

I get that you don't like Pulis but having said all that... you wanted him to spend our available money in January? :rolleyes:

I certainly didn’t want him to weaken us like he did. Loaning our Braithwaite and not replacing him was stupid just like it was stupid not to strengthen left wing. It was moronic. If you don’t want to spend money fair enough but then don’t let any of the better players leave. We now have two strikers, a loan winger with no experience or match sharpness and an ageing rather ineffective downing as our attacking players for the next 4 games. It’s such bad management it’s almost a joke.