oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

I don't know if I'm saying this because I'm disappointed but I'm starting to think Id rather not make the playoffs.

We're not good enough and I think I'd rather not have the stress of it!

You Sir, are dissapointed!

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

This feels like a defeat, had the corner gone astray and our defence ensured no free players to head the ball in we would have won. A few of us mentioned we needed a fourth.

I know we are still in the mix and have gone above Sheff Utd but this really has been a hard kick in the balls

I don't know if I'm saying this because I'm disappointed but I'm starting to think Id rather not make the playoffs.

We're not good enough and I think I'd rather not have the stress of it!

Sort of know what you mean. Just got the feeling this season can only end in disappointment.

Heart breaking last kick of the game goals are always difficult to accept, on the balance of it we are or were not head and shoulders better than them, if we do make the play offs on form we will be a little shy of being good enough. I don't need to abuse anyone to get that message across but that's me. Apart from calling someone a plonker lol

Said on Tuesday night that Pulis negative subs will cost us points this season and proved the case today!

Entertaining game which is what we have all been asking for, but Pulis must realise that the Championship is completely different tactics to the premiership.

Can't believe the morons calling for Pulis to be sacked already! Really does make me wonder if they are fans at all....

On a positive note really happy to see Bamford with his two goals, hopefully that pushes him on back to his old form.

I have been really critical of him of late but I hope he proves me wrong and provides the goals we need.

Thought Britt played quite well today and looked a lot sharper, hopefully that strike partnership will blossom over the next couple of games.

Heart breaking last kick of the game goals are always difficult to accept, on the balance of it we are or were not head and shoulders better than them, if we do make the play offs on form we will be a little shy of being good enough. I don't need to abuse anyone to get that message across but that's me. Apart from calling someone a plonker lol

Plonker here. Were you seriously suggesting that Leadbitter is worth his place because he is our first choice penalty taker ?? Really are you being serious ?

Plonker here. Were you seriously suggesting that Leadbitter is worth his place because he is our first choice penalty taker ?? Really are you being serious ?

Look just a bit of humour, i'm as gutted as the next man with result i am not wanting to offend and I'm certainly no expert especially when i don't see a ball kicked.

I think I'm done for the season, finding that the more I watch or listen to us the more it's stopping me from enjoying football.

We are just ***ing awful, and it's not down to Pulis, or even Monk or Karanka. It's just *** up after *** up from the top to bottom.