oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

I think I'm done for the season, finding that the more I watch or listen to us the more it's stopping me from enjoying football.

We are just *** awful, and it's not down to Pulis, or even Monk or Karanka. It's just *** up after *** up from the top to bottom.

Yeah agree with that

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Heart breaking last kick of the game goals are always difficult to accept, on the balance of it we are or were not head and shoulders better than them, if we do make the play offs on form we will be a little shy of being good enough. I don't need to abuse anyone to get that message across but that's me. Apart from calling someone a plonker lol

Plonker here. Were you seriously suggesting that Leadbitter is worth his place because he is our first choice penalty taker ?? Really are you being serious ?

Look just a bit of humour, i'm as gutted as the next man with result i am not wanting to offend and I'm certainly no expert especially when i don't see a ball kicked.

No offence taken, I am not that sensitive, I am just interested in anyones views as to how Leadbitter can keep on being selected when he offers absolutely nothing in midfield.

Heart breaking last kick of the game goals are always difficult to accept, on the balance of it we are or were not head and shoulders better than them, if we do make the play offs on form we will be a little shy of being good enough. I don't need to abuse anyone to get that message across but that's me. Apart from calling someone a plonker lol

Plonker here. Were you seriously suggesting that Leadbitter is worth his place because he is our first choice penalty taker ?? Really are you being serious ?

Look just a bit of humour, i'm as gutted as the next man with result i am not wanting to offend and I'm certainly no expert especially when i don't see a ball kicked.

No offence taken, I am not that sensitive, I am just interested in anyones views as to how Leadbitter can keep on being selected when he offers absolutely nothing in midfield.

He is captian and he takes penalties ;)

Pulis has said Adama was poked in the eye before his red

On Callum McManaman's celebration, "He was disappointed when he was at West Brom because I didn't pick him. He went to Sheff Wed on loan & they didn't pick him. Now he's here & they don't pick him."

On Callum McManaman's celebration, "He was disappointed when he was at West Brom because I didn't pick him. He went to Sheff Wed on loan & they didn't pick him. Now he's here & they don't pick him."

Ooh Tony you bitch  :)

I actually genuinely think it's because he takes right footed corners and "leadership" Howson is pretty much superior in every other way.

Ziiiiing

People blaming the radio commentator for the equaliser lol.  Football fans are absolutely mental.

Who else can you blame?

Eve Muirhead.

Too soon :(

If we want to be the best we can be then we have to be brutally honest with ourselves.  She is to blame for their 96th minute equaliser and I suspect we all know it deep down.

Pulis said he isn't sure if we can appeal Traore's red, but we will if we can. He said Oviedo was standing on the backs of his legs and poked him in the eye. No wonder Traore was fuming.

The chance to have a mass clear out and restructure the club from top to bottom have been in my opinion our downfall, not just this season the last few to be fair. Poor signings, poor manager appointments, poor chairman choices. I'm not saying its gibson fault, am saying there is something rotten at the club i dont know what but we contantly fail to suceed. Promotion was down to the wire and could have gone either way...supporting is a tough choice but i ll never stop..i just wish we could sort ourselfs out