oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulis said he isn't sure if we can appeal Traore's red, but we will if we can. He said Oviedo was standing on the backs of his legs and poked him in the eye. No wonder Traore was fuming.

Looks like Colemans plan to deal with him was just to kick him then when that didn't work they just turned to dirty tricks.

Positives; Two Great finishes from Paddy and hopefully a confidence boost.

Negatives; we couldn’t beat a team bottom of the league.

We conceded three goals against a team who have a genuine problem with scoring goals.

We missed yet another chance to get into the top 6 even though teams keep doing us a favour.

Highlights for us foreign fans aswell :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TmUWK1twas

First goal SAFC poor defending from Shotton and part Ayala

Red Card SAFC ... The faster you run, the more you rotate when being cut in half :D

Adamas red ... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Get of the field.. The ref can't change it.. Suck it up like a man.

Bamfords first .. Wow .. Real striker goal it is!

Safc equalizer no 1: Hmmm

Paddys second ... Incredible pass from Besic and a real striker goal again from bamford, who MUST start on top next game!

Safc second equalizer.. Poor defending/marking from Shotton

People blaming the radio commentator for the equaliser lol.  Football fans are absolutely mental.

Who else can you blame?

Eve Muirhead.

Too soon :(

If we want to be the best we can be then we have to be brutally honest with ourselves.  She is to blame for their 96th minute equaliser and I suspect we all know it deep down.

I'm not ready for the truth and I love her :(

Typical Boro go ahead then take off the pressure and let the opposition come back.

Its apparently a written part of a players contract when they sign up, which is why it just keeps on happening no matter who the bleeding manager is.  :crying: :crying:

Great game today. Two utterly hopeless teams trading blows. Every time they attacked they looked like scoring.

Bringing Clayton on seems to mess things up for us at the moment.

Regardless, we’re still in with a good shout.

6 goals scored in two games is a good sign. Bamford looked just as class as he did a few years ago. Strange isn’t it how he scores for fun for us when played up front.

I guess if Adama is banned we will see Harrison on the left and Bamford on the right on Friday. That may well be a decent set up. Britt should be better for today.

If Adama not banned, Bamford up top with Harrison and Adama out side.

Oh and Howson and Besic in the middle. Grant just looks like it’s catchcing up with him.

If we had a replacement I’d take Friend out. He cannot pass a ball at the moment.

Sunderland should pass Shrewsbury at the end of the season and which will make today’s song even funnier.

Honestly I'd be surprised after today if Britt starts the next game. Bamford scored 2 goals from positions in the box. Neither him nor Britt fit the mould of a perfect Pulis striker but that's 3 in 2 for Bamford and Britt is still goalless, even if he did win the penalty.

Sickener... concede last minute against a dreadful team and lose our main attacking threat for four games. I do not for the life of me understand how Leadbitter still start.. all he does is foul and take S*** set-pieces while Howson is sat on the bench.

Having been a miserable git all day I'll pick out some positives:

- Paddy is back

- Sunderland will be in League 1 next year

- We are still somehow, bafflingly, in the mix for 6th

Pulis has said Adama was poked in the eye before his red

On Callum McManaman's celebration, "He was disappointed when he was at West Brom because I didn't pick him. He went to Sheff Wed on loan & they didn't pick him. Now he's here & they don't pick him."

Haha now this is funny.

I would like to see THIS team next match

Randolph

Shotton/Cranie, Ayala, Ben, Friend

Besic, Leadbitter/Clayton

Downing left, Howson in the middle and Harrison Right

BAM on top

Britt in the stands