oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

@Duvel

Britt walked off with his shoulders slumped and head down, had to be consoled by half the bench. Doesn't sound like a player managed well, does it? Yeah it turned out ok, with Bamford scoring a few, but Britt was doing well - just won the penalty.

@Duvel

Britt walked off with his shoulders slumped and head down, had to be consoled by half the bench. Doesn't sound like a player managed well, does it? Yeah it turned out ok, with Bamford scoring a few, but Britt was doing well - just won the penalty.

The very same happened to Bamford a couple of games ago against Reading, he was distraught. Paddy has come back in and got 3 goals in 2 now. Is that a sign of a poorly managed player too? You're really insistent that this £15m striker we've brought in is getting hugely hard done by compared to everyone else and I'm absolutely baffled as to why.

@Duvel

Maybe he's just disappointed to be taken off, Britt has had a chance today and not taken it again. Sometimes weve got to stop looking for excuses for him.

Just home and still smiling in bewilderment at that game. It’s impossible to tell if we will make the play offs. Keeping 11 men on the pitch away from home would help. Defending for 102 minutes is hard but we may need to get better at it.

Still looking forward to Friday night. Boro go goal crazy.

@duvel Hasn't taken it? 5 minutes prior he won us the penalty.

It sounded like a tactical substitution to me, Bamford scored twice today so maybe Pulis was right to take off Britt.

I still don't know why he is being managed appallingly? Pulis doesn't seem to rate him but there's a difference between that and treating him badly.

Maybe he should look how Bamford has got his head down rather than sulking. He's got a perfect chance now to prove Pulis wrong let's see if he's up to it.

@duvel Hasn't taken it? 5 minutes prior he won us the penalty.

Our other 2 strikers scored 5 goals in the last 2 games. Britt winning a penalty doesn't even come close to that. Maybe I'm being harsh on him for today but I don't remember hearing a single good thing he did apart from that. And us bringing him off for a winger when we needed to score goals tells me Pulis trusted Paddy more than him to score, despite their respective overall goal tallies, one decision that was justified today. It had to be Paddy or Britt to come off for Harrison and I think Britt has made that choice much easier for Pulis.