oneBoro Forum

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pessimism has won the day. Get in I'm buzzing for Adama was never a red.

It was a red all day long.

Then why wasn't it upheld?

Because the panel haven't applied the rules of the games.

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made.

In addition, a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible.

yes your right adama's one handed shove to the chest was deffo akin to bruce lee's one inch punch totally excessive and brutal, could have killed him  :D :D :D :D :D :D

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Unless they decided he didn't strike him in the head or face, and decided his arms to the chest didn't constitute "excessive force".

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Unless they decided he didn't strike him in the head or face, and decided his arms to the chest didn't constitute "excessive force".

I think that's what's happened. Looks pretty clearly like a push in the face to me. Hence his head whipping back. That doesn't happen if you get pushed in the chest.

VIOLENT CONDUCT

I think that's what's happened. Looks pretty clearly like a push in the face to me. Hence his head whipping back. That doesn't happen if you get pushed in the chest.

Footballers whip there heads back when they receive a fair tackle so I wouldn’t put it against a footballer to make a meal of being pushed in the chest. Especially a bottom of the league club already down to ten men.

Christ, Rivaldo flung himself to the ground holding his face when the ball was kicked onto his shin at the World Cup years ago. Professional ootballers are the biggest pansies in sport. Dele Alli spends more time on the floor than on his feet.

VIOLENT CONDUCT

Unless - and hold on to your head here Humpty cause this could blow your mind - unless he was faking it.

That's a very impressive reaction time if so..

How much of a reaction time do you need mate? 

Especially if he poked him in the eye, as claimed, then he's almost certainly going in there thinking "if his hands come up anywhere near, down I go" and then you don't even need to think.