oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

I never lost faith in Paddy!

Borodane knows that from the danish boro forum :P

There's a Danish boro forum?

It's just those two on Whatsapp.

3 goals in 2 games has to be the best spell he's had in 3 years, right?

I really hope he keeps this up he's looked sharp all game Bam Bam digging us out of the hole here him and Leadbitter have been fantastic today.

Leadbitter has been gash from what I've heard?

:funny:

It’s more like an exclusive Facebook group. We’re hardly being bombarded with new members.

Hahaha ::P

It's on FB and there are about 20 ppl in the group :P

It's actually just SmogDane sending messages to Borodane all the time and Borodane not replying  :tear:

It's actually just SmogDane sending messages to Borodane all the time and Borodane not replying  :tear:

To be honest it’s just me with both profiles. And to make it more interesting I’m actually Zhimay. Prowlers online lost love.

Howson and Clayton on for Stewy and Leadboots?

Not actually that bad.

Not much more we could do with the subs, but part of me would like to have seen Baker on as I think he may have tried to prove himself

• Latest Posts

• TUESDAY 27TH OCTOBER Barnsley v Queens Park Rangers  (H) Blackburn Rovers v Reading (D) Brentford v Norwich City (D) Middlesbrough v Coventry City (H) Swansea City v Stoke City (D) Wycombe Wanderers v Watford (A)   WEDNESDAY 28TH OCTOBER Birmingham City v Huddersfield Town (D) AFC Bournemouth v Bristol City (D) Derby County v Cardiff City (A) Luton Town v Nottingham Forest (H) Preston North End v Millwall (H) Rotherham United v Sheffield Wednesday (A)  
    • South Banksy surely? 
    • I think the tears really add to the emotion of this piece. Magnificent 🧐
    • I'm probably dooming us to a freak loss, but I'm feeling confident about this one...even allowing for the fact its a home game. Coventry's record so far is pretty miserable - W1 D2 L4 F6 A14 so we have every reason to go into this one expecting 3 points. Predicting a first clean sheet since...the last one...and a couple of goals from set pieces, either side of half time, to make it a comfortable 2-0 win for Boro. Will add some awful MS Paint artwork later, if I get time.
    • My problem is not the title my problem is that we have people on here on complain about a lack of respect in some situations and not others.  Plenty of people on here wanted me banned for criticising a manager and some of those people show very little respect to others at the same time.  I think if this forum wants to be invited to club events and fans forums then: The topic of discussion (and title) should be constructive and respectful, Or let's be totally independent from the club.  I haven't been the one complaining about respect and asking for posters to be banned for the last 10 years on here. Lets have a free for all if you want it suits me.