oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

Karanka is being rushed to the hospital with a severe time-confusion!

He was confused and thought he was in the month of May, as his teams normally needs at least 2 months to score 5 goals

He was confused and thought he was in the month of May, as his teams normally needs at least 2 months to score 5 goals

To be fair, haven't they failed to score in like 5 of his previous games so it will be about five goals in two months.

Snodgrass scores Villas fourth this afternoon

The one who never got here...

To be fair, haven't they failed to score in like 5 of his previous games so it will be about five goals in two months.

1-1 v Reading :P

8 minutes added time first half, 6 minutes added on second half. Wtf.

A total of 14 mins added... Is the ref getting paid per minute?

A total of 14 mins added... Is the ref getting paid per minute?

Subs, sendings off, injuries and tantrums.  It all adds up!

• Latest Posts

• Yes OC it’s amazing the difference a coaching team that knows what it’s doing can make. I think this is building towards a good season 
    • I think the coaches we now have can improve all the players at the club... may be a coincidence but the improvement of the U23 and U18 sides may be due a little to a number of them featuring in training sessions with first team and that can only help their progress...  they seem to have the knack of giving confidence to younger players and the team spirit has changed completely because of it 
    • Good post. Very hard to disagree with any part of it. Dijksteel and Bola do look like they are starting to blossom. Warnock did say that he thinks Browne will get game time when we opt to play 433 so I look forward to seeing him get his chance too
    • Sadly Marske's march to Wembley has been halted after a narrow away defeat by Brackley (well. it was closer than Venlo-Ajax), but the Pool and Darlo both through to first round proper and looking forward to a possible draw against slumbering giant Wunderland (or more likely an away trip to Torquay)  
    • I championed this lad last season when he was getting slated. I looked at his physical attributes and thought he would be worth a go in a holding midfield role but goodness me the lad has shone like a star playing in defence this season. He is strong and powerful with a great turn of pace but I've been extremely impressed with how he has held his own in aerial battles too. If you also add to that his reading of the game and how comfortable he is on the ball then it's even more impressive.  I've noticed one or two weaknesses in terms of his positioning and concentration at times where he has been done with a little one two or a player running off his shoulder but that's being overly critical really considering he is learning all the time in his new role. I'd also like to point out that young Bola is making huge strides this season. The pair of them are looking like good signings so well done to Jonny Woodgate for identifying them and for the legend Warnock and his staff for improving their games and recognising their potential in different roles. Now let's see the same happen with young Browne who I think also has plenty of raw talent and physical attributes to make it. One final message for the scousers. Hands off Virgil Van Djiksteel !