oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

ffs why are we so ***

Take a glance on the man on the sideline.

Birmingham fighting for their lives must be rubbing their hands knowing Boro are coming to town!

I hope Pulis say

"Are you not Entertained" in the presser

:-P

I hope he walks. Doing worse than Monk is quite the achievement.

Didn't everyone say they want to see goals rather than boring 0-0s?

I'm well happy!

:)

Never mind not being able to beat the top 6 teams, not being able to beat Sunderland... lets be honest, going from what we've heard today, it doesn't sound like we very much deserved to be winning.

But hey ho, at least it was an exciting 3-3 draw and it had goals eh? Isn't that what some wanted? :D

Jokes aside I'm sure everyone is just thoroughly ***ed off right now, time to come off and enjoy a football-less rest of the weekend!

Didn't everyone say they want to see goals rather than boring 0-0s?

To be fair I’m happier with 3-3 than if it was 0-0, at least if gave us something to cheer about until the end.

Garbage result mind.

Brilliant management by Pulis. With 12 games to go it's far too early to gate crash the play offs. He knows what he's doing. Keep the faith

We have a terrible habit of teams scoring in the dying minutes against us this winther...

First time we've gone ahead and not won all 3 points this season, and it's against rock bottom Sunderland...

To be fair I’m happier with 3-3 than if it was 0-0, at least if gave us something to cheer about until the end.

Garbage result mind.

that would be it

I don't know if I'm saying this because I'm disappointed but I'm starting to think Id rather not make the playoffs.

We're not good enough and I think I'd rather not have the stress of it!

• Latest Posts

• I can’t agree that a striker would solve all our problems, it’s exactly that kind of thinking that has got us in this position back in 2017. What we need once and for all is footballers who can play in the attacking third and actually keep the ball up there and do stuff with it.  The likes of Jota, Gaston, watkins even *** ‘Chair’. THOSE are the style of players we need to bring in, not more strikers. Watching Brighton today was depressing, their interplay around utds area was great to watch, it was inventive and full of movement. I’m sick of seeing and saying the same thing about how we attack, how predictable and laboured it is. The reason it’s that way is our attacking players just haven’t got the technical ability. We are full of runners and crossers and hoofers, putting hopeful balls into areas. We generally scrap goals or punish opposition mistakes and we will NEVER score any meaningful amount without a decent pattern to our attack.
    • im obviously not suggesting that theres players with 100% conversion rate who scores every time,  i do however believe that there are plenty of strikers that will finish more often than not from 6 yards out like the two birtt britt chances today.
    • Marcus Maddison posted the below on Instagram today. We know Warnock likes a gamble with the likes of Taraabt and El Hadj Diouf. He could be just the person Marcus needs in his life to turn it around and be our outlet. marcusmaddison11 27 today 🥳 but can’t mask the fact that this year has been the worst of my life. No goals achieved, my best friend died 🐕😭, love life non existent ☠️ & now Jobless 🤷🏼‍♂️. So happy birthday To myself & knowing next year can’t be any worse surely 🤔🤨 #mm11 #birthday #inspire #life#job #dad #dog  
    • The thing is we need wingers who create 20 chances a game like Leeds United did for Bamford and co last season 😄. As we currently only create 1 chance if ya lucky per game. 
    • This match showed what we all know is we need to sign some left Wingbacks or actual wingers. As we were better than QPR in every department but the wings that they exposed us on.