oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

Boro v Sunderland (A) 3-3 (Bamford (2) Leadbitter)

The real fallout from the Traore red card, whatever the appeal decision, is that other teams will know how to target him now.

Just needs one of our older heads to put an arm around him and make sure he doesn't rise to it again.

Really? I didn't know that! Like, what are we talking here? £100? £1000? £50,000? 

The red card is fair, in my opinion. The camera angle does not really show too much. I suppose the reported eye gauging (?) or whatever it was might be considered a mitigating factor, but even so, the red card should stand.

Off the top of my head, it's about £2,500. So not massive amounts for a Championship club, but not pennies either.

Pessimism has won the day. Get in I'm buzzing for Adama was never a red.

Are you saying that it's been successful???  Haven't seen it said anywhere.

Yeh the club have confirmed it on twitter.

Ignore that - it's just come through on my phone.  Am surprised.

I reckon Tony has some compromising photos of Greg Clarke in spandex. That's 2 reds overturned that I thought we'd have no chance on!

I dont usually gloat about being 100% correct.(regarding the red card for adama) all those who have a different opinion in the future, just remember. i'm never wrong. :D :D ;D

IF you are never wrong Kev, then please tellus, that we will win this Friday :P

It was a red all day long.

Then why wasn't it upheld?

Then why wasn't it upheld?

Cause Pulis found Greg Clarke's Grindr account.

IF you are never wrong Kev, then please tellus, that we will win this Friday :P

no we wont the game will be called off.  :D

• Latest Posts

• I remember sitting in a pub in the Algarve that had a load of different games in TV for that 8-1 game. Was with my dad and brother, next to a bunch of united fans (were playing Wigan who were just above us going into that final weekend). Drunkenly said to one of them that I'll get a round of shots in for every goal they put past Wigan, and one of their group chimed in that he'd do the same every time we scored.   Safe to say I got the better deal
    • I think you may be right. I seem to remember moaning about the lack of goals we scored that season. 
    • That City game was a freak game rather than a brilliant performance.  It was common knowledge that Ericsson was going to be sacked after the game so I don't think their players were fully motivated, City went down to 10 men and a few of their players threw the towel in after that. We scored a few great goals in that game but it felt a bit like a friendly game towards the end of the match.  I think that result has become more famous over the years because of how big City have become, before they had the money they were no bigger than us as a club and it felt like we used to beat them every season. 
    • Funnily enough enough as far as I remember that 8-1 was the only game that entire season when we scored more than 2 goals. I may be wrong but it's what I remember, didn't bother checking haha. 
    • I went for Brentford.  I think the games I'd like to see are the last game at Ayresome Park, Boro 4-1 vs United and Man City 8-1. The last 2 would be a great reminder to the recent Boro teams you are allowed to win by more than a goal and score more than 3 on occasions.