oneBoro Forum
Downsouth

One spot left who will get it and where will we finish?

I don't even want us to make the playoffs.

This makes no sense whatsoever

Do you really think this squad is ready to go up given how we've played this season? Even if Pulis brings in his own players in the summer, it's not enough time for them to gel and we can't afford a slow start if we do get promoted.

Do you really think this squad is ready to go up given how we've played this season? Even if Pulis brings in his own players in the summer, it's not enough time for them to gel and we can't afford a slow start if we do get promoted.

Imagine this squad in the premier league we'd break all records for the lowest points won.

Imagine this squad in the premier league we'd break all records for the lowest points won.

I don't think we would be as bad as we were last time but even if we were and came straight back down we would have another wad of cash to spend. It would be better to be a yoyo club going up and down than stagnating in the championship

I don't think we would be as bad as we were last time but even if we were and came straight back down we would have another wad of cash to spend. It would be better to be a yoyo club going up and down than stagnating in the championship

Sorry but I can't think of anything worse than us being a yo-yo club.

Never going up?

Being Leeds..

Never going up, going down, going into administration, dropping through the leagues like Hartlepool or Portsmouth etc.

Enough said

Enough said

I thought THIS was a yo-yo club .... :oops:

https://www.facebook.com/yoyomiddlesbrough/

I actually find the idea of being a yo-yo club a fairly attractive one. At least every season there is something to play for, whether it be promotion or avoiding relegation- it keeps the games/season interesting

I actually find the idea of being a yo-yo club a fairly attractive one. At least every season there is something to play for, whether it be promotion or avoiding relegation- it keeps the games/season interesting

Burnley yo-yoed, whilst keeping their core philosophy and manager and now look at them. If managed properly, yo-yoing is a great way to build a club's revenue and improve the squad at the same time.

Unfortunately we're extremely bad at this. We throw everything out and start again every time. In hindsight, we were lucky to ever get promoted with our approach.

Never going up, going down, going into administration, dropping through the leagues like Hartlepool or Portsmouth etc.

Being eaten alive by sharks while walking down Stockton High Street.

Burnley yo-yoed, whilst keeping their core philosophy and manager and now look at them. If managed properly, yo-yoing is a great way to build a club's revenue and improve the squad at the same time.

Unfortunately we're extremely bad at this. We throw everything out and start again every time. In hindsight, we were lucky to ever get promoted with our approach.

We pretty much are a yoyo club already aren't we? (But like tylergomez says, it keeps it interesting). Since the early 90s we've been up and down a bunch of times. Finally went up and stabilized, but then came down for a number of years. Back up, back down...

West Brom are in the same boat... and it looks as though their period of being an established PL team is about to come to an end.

Being eaten alive by sharks while walking down Stockton High Street.

Can’t argue with that. Stockton High Street is not a pleasant place