oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds 3-0 (Bamford, Bamford, Bamford)

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Safety issues:) let’s have a little faith in mankind and trust that they know how to walk and drive when it’s snowing. If you can go to work, school, supermarket, pub etc then surely you can go to a game of football. If you’re afraid of going outside then by all means stay at home.

I can understand calling a game off if it’s too much of a negative influence on the football itself. That said I’m not able to watch it myself because of other commitments so I can live with it being postponed :)

Aye, even if the pitch is playable it could be deemed unsafe travel wise.

@Borodane may be correct in his assumption to the Danish, but Britain grinds to a halt the second there's even half an inch of snow ;)

Safety issues:) let’s have a little faith in mankind and trust that they know how to walk and drive when it’s snowing. If you can go to work, school, supermarket, pub etc then surely you can go to a game of football. If you’re afraid of going outside then by all means stay at home.

I can understand calling a game off if it’s too much of a negative influence on the football itself. That said I’m not able to watch it myself because of other commitments so I can live with it being postponed :)

Loads of schools are either closed or having a delayed start today. So don’t assume we can cope!

I think the last one called off because of snow (can't remember which it was) was because the police considered it unsafe, not the club. So it could happen again.

I feel like it was a Newcastle game. But I may have dreamt it.

I think the last one called off because of snow (can't remember which it was) was because the police considered it unsafe, not the club. So it could happen again.

I feel like it was a Newcastle game. But I may have dreamt it.

Was that the Newcastle game where there wasn't a drop of snow on the ground at 3pm on the Saturday? The time when we just happened to have loads of injuries.

We beat them 1-0 when the games was replayed as well :)

As much as you don't want to see your players injured, Leadbitter has looked a bit knackered recently, so I'm inclined to agree that him being out of the team might not be the worst thing, if it means we get a chance to see Howson and Besic together. Hopefully it's not too long term though.

This is what I think Pulis will do if Adama and Leadbitter are both out:

-------------------- Randolph ------------------

-- Shotton --- Ayala -- Gibson --- Friend --

------------ Besic ---------- Howson ---------

-- Bamford ----- Downing ------ Harrison --

------------------Assombalonga-------------------

Fancy thinking one of our players being out injured is great news. I despair of our fans sometimes.

If you think, that a certain player is over the Hill, not bringing any good to the team... and a nother player has good skills, but aint selected... You can say good news in a tactical way... No one is actually happy, that our captain has pain or is injured... Get it?