oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds 3-0 (Bamford, Bamford, Bamford)

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if the west riding is inaccessible due to snow drifts and we play the match without Leeds actually turning up, is there a chance we won't concede a late equaliser?

That would depend on which way the wind is blowing

if the west riding is inaccessible due to snow drifts and we play the match without Leeds actually turning up, is there a chance we won't concede a late equaliser?

No. We'll score a 94th minute o.g.

I blame Justin Hoyte

I blame Justin Hoyte

He’s baiting me....

tqbS2D

I swear you have an alert on your phone for when someone mentions his name. :D

Sky Sports have just shown a twitter pic of The Riverside and to be honest with the amount of snow on the pitch with plenty more to come I think we should resign ourselves that this will NOT be going ahead.

Pretty sure a decision will be announced at some point today especially as all those involved in deciding the outcome will have clear weather reports.

Will they arrange the game so that it can be shown on Sky I wonder?

From the website link:

The club are currently working hard to ensure Friday's game against Leeds United goes ahead as planned. The club cannot legislate for forthcoming weather and more snow and freezing temperatures are forecast. We will keep fans updated here.

It sounds to me like they're happy to get rid of what's already there but if it keeps coming and coming, it will be useless.

I blame Justin Hoyte

He’s baiting me....

2wh9Wv

❤️

Sky Sports have just shown a twitter pic of The Riverside and to be honest with the amount of snow on the pitch with plenty more to come I think we should resign ourselves that this will NOT be going ahead.

Pretty sure a decision will be announced at some point today especially as all those involved in deciding the outcome will have clear weather reports.

Will they arrange the game so that it can be shown on Sky I wonder?

A decision will not be made today as Leeds are close by it will be left as late as possible so potentially Friday morning

You maybe correct NB as I see that Friday's forecast is cloudy only with no snow so all depends on the rest of today and tomorrow.

Where I live we have had nearly an inch of snow settled within the last half hour