oneBoro Forum

Boro v Leeds 3-0 (Bamford, Bamford, Bamford)

A number of schools closed and people being sent home from work. If the snow keeps coming over the next two days I'd be surprised to see it go ahead as the police won't want 30,000 people on the roads and I think the forecast for the next day or two is for it to be the coldest days of the week.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a Scandinavian, it's really funny to watch how Brits react to a few snowflakes :D

No offence :P

its hilarious.....

Our football season just started its -15 and 1 meter snow....

whats the problem in in England?.....

:-P

I don't get the fuss tbh. At 4:30am I went out and dug out my car, had a brew then took an hour to drive to work. It only took me that long because they hadn't gritted or plowed the roads (normally takes 20 minutes). Finished my shift and went home.

I don't get the fuss tbh. At 4:30am I went out and dug out my car, had a brew then took an hour to drive to work. It only took me that long because they hadn't gritted or plowed the roads (normally takes 20 minutes). Finished my shift and went home.

If everyone was like this it wouldn't be an issue, people think they can still drive at normal speeds and not have accidents, typical english attitude of "i got this" over something they don't have the skill to do and blocking the roads off.

I've been out in my car today and the roads were absolutely fine.

The paths are covered in snow but it's ankle deep not chest height, it would be nice one day to live in a country where we can decide for ourselves if we want to go out in the cold.

The problem is the first person to slip over will be putting in a claim against the club/council/police or whoever.

I've only ever been to Sweden in the summer... I've seen photos of the snow at my parents place in the North at winter... Humans simply cannot live there. I refuse to believe it's true.

How did you like it in summer?

In the bible it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, they called it disaster, we call it summer

;)

I've only ever been to Sweden in the summer... I've seen photos of the snow at my parents place in the North at winter... Humans simply cannot live there. I refuse to believe it's true.

How did you like it in summer?

In the bible it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, they called it disaster, we call it summer

;)

Haha! It was absolutely swelteringly hot... It's just insane. 6'+ deep snow in winter, 40c in summer. The sort of weather that can kill an Englishman.