oneBoro Forum

Boro v Birmingham (A) 1-0 (Bamford)

Going for a scrappy 2-1 win, Gibson and Howson. It would typify our season to have a great result and performance and then stutter the next game! But we will be on a great run of form if we win.

I'd say Traore is faster, especially when he puts some of those racing stripes in his hair.

Where will I be the day after the day after tomorrow? back to work in Leeds with a maniacal grin on my face.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Great opening titles BU. Surely this must be the easiest game to pick the team for, just the same eleven that ended the match against Leeds, we had shape defensive stability and a threat up front, don't you dare alter it. I have had a quiet laugh over the last few days watching social media as to how the Pulis revolution is starting to come together, (not so much on here though as I think we are a bit more clued up). If it was not for injuries we would still be playing Gestede up front and Bamford wide and humping balls down the middle, so I think luck and necessity is a better description. The Blues are truly awful and we should win this one by two clear goals.

Their sacking of Rowett for Zola continues to perplex the mind. Utterly ridiculous. They were right on target to establish themselves as a promotion contender and in the blink of an eye, it's fallen apart. If I was a Brum fan, I'd be incredibly peeved.

Their sacking of Rowett for Zola continues to perplex the mind. Utterly ridiculous. They were right on target to establish themselves as a promotion contender and in the blink of an eye, it's fallen apart. If I was a Brum fan, I'd be incredibly peeved.

They're still incredulous about it... My pub of choice in the City Centre is a predominantly Blues pub, and they're still reeling from from the Rowett sacking. From having a great chance at Top 6 to battling against relegation in the same season? Unfathomable really.

They're a good club - but have suffered with two God awful owners back-to-back who've made abysmal decisions at the highest level.

Anyway, match with my Boro mate on Tuesday, then a few pints with my Blues mate Wednesday evening. Hoping he'll be drowning his sorrows!

Boro-Unger to take us all the way to Wembley!

Same team as Friday with Clayts in for Leadboots.

1-0 Boro. Smart finish by Bamford and we hold on to the win, playing 5-5-0 for the last 20 minutes

Monk in charge on Tuesday night 3 & 1/2 year contract

Will be interesting, very little time to get used to the squad, will know our players more than his own...

I imagine a caretaker will pick the team, and take training tomorrow and Tuesday.

Monk will probably be in the dugout for the match though.

Monk in charge on Tuesday night 3 & 1/2 year contract

Will be interesting, very little time to get used to the squad, will know our players more than his own...

still wont know much about our players then  :D

never played half of them anyway, pulis has been proving we were right to sack the useless fraud. results might have been better for us but we look like as team again and have started to have a few players come into form. 

we'll batter these you know lads, thought that vs leeds but was scared to say it. now i'm confident enough to come out with it. we'll be well up for this after friday and will give brum a tough night.

4-0 Boro Paddy with another goal or 2 and traore with a couple of assists. howson to score and ayala to get a goal from a set piece.

Seems a bit like the sacking of GS for GS by SG.

Seems a bit like the sacking of GS for GS by SG.

Yes but CC was in between for a few days (Unbeaten )

Please tell me, that Brom is a part of the iFollow thingy... I want to watch the game!

They have their own streaming platform... BluesTV.

Pricey though, you need to buy a month pass as there is no single game pass.  It cost 16 pound for a month