• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful game... Just awful!

Ups: Paddys goal, Cranie doing ok, 3 points on a tuff ground, rivals dropping points, red card for rivals, Ben playing well.

Downs: Downing can't shoot a low shot, Clayton can only pass to defenders, so many give aways, maybe injuries.

Ups: Paddys goal, Cranie doing ok, 3 points on a tuff ground, rivals dropping points, red card for rivals, Ben playing well.

Downs: Downing can't shoot a low shot, Clayton can only pass to defenders, so many give aways, maybe injuries.

I actually thought Clayton had a decent game bar his stupid foul, he passed to his other CMs too, but that's his job, play the short simple passes to keep recycling possession.

I actually thought Clayton had a decent game bar his stupid foul, he passed to his other CMs too, but that's his job, play the short simple passes to keep recycling possession.

I just saw like 5 times, he could pass it left to Friend, who had half a football field to run with the ball. Clayton doesn't have the flair for those rather simple passes, cause he doesnt' see the opportunities, he just plays with the alibi...

I just saw like 5 times, he could pass it left to Friend, who had half a football field to run with the ball. Clayton doesn't have the flair for those rather simple passes, cause he doesnt' see the opportunities, he just plays with the alibi...

Like I said, not his job, his job is literally to give the ball to one of the four central players around him and let THEM make those passes.

Does anyone know anything about Traore's injury?  It was mentioned briefly before he was subbed, but no indication of what it was.

Don't know if it was an injury, he did go on a bursty run literally just before being removed, it was just an observation that he didn't look entirely comfortable as he did come off.

Watched the highlights and it looks like Birmingham had nothing more than a few speculative efforts.

A team with a new manager are always a potential banana peel. This would have been labeled a routine 1-0 away victory under Karanka, keeps the momentum going and that's 10 points out of 12!

Like I said, not his job, his job is literally to give the ball to one of the four central players around him and let THEM make those passes.

Ahhh come on .. The EASY pass is there right in front of Claytons nose.... Then ofc he has to do it.

Does anyone know anything about Traore's injury?  It was mentioned briefly before he was subbed, but no indication of what it was.

Don't know if it was an injury, he did go on a bursty run literally just before being removed, it was just an observation that he didn't look entirely comfortable as he did come off.

Maddo was saying it looked like cramp

Lads on BBC Tees seemed concerned to begin with that it was something to do with his ankle. Just before he got subbed off, they suggested it looked more like cramp.

Bristol's heads have gone. Derby doing the usual bottle job, time for us to step up and secure our play-off spot.

Thought Bristol City won 4-0 last Saturday, so heads gone bit of an exaggeration in my opinion, Derby bottling it though.

Heads gone for that specific game isn't an exaggeration when their captain gets himself sent off in the last few minutes for something completely pointless. They've also been struggling before the Sheff Wed game.

I'd love some feedback from someone who was at the game. The radio commentary made it sound like it was the worst we've ever played...

I watched through the BluesTV. Apart from the very start of the game and the final 10 mins of the first half we were very poor going forward. Defensively sound though and Brum were never going to score once we went ahead. I think Pulis and the players knew that and just saw the game out. Risky business but in the end we were never troubled.