oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 3-1 (Ayala,Traore,Bamford)

I wouldn’t be surprised to see

Cranie — Shotton — Ayala — Gibson

If Friend is out.

But hopefully Fabio is just in the squad because Friend is going to start as a potential risk.

Does anyone know if Leadbitter is fit? If he is, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him start. Especially if Besic is struggling

Id be very surprised as he is serving the 2nd game of a two match ban...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn’t be surprised to see

Cranie — Shotton — Ayala — Gibson

If Friend is out.

But hopefully Fabio is just in the squad because Friend is going to start as a potential risk.

Does anyone know if Leadbitter is fit? If he is, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him start. Especially if Besic is struggling

Id be very surprised as he is serving the 2nd game of a two match ban...

See!!! This exactly why we need a like button :D

Great stuff however it does seem to be a deliberate misinformation going on to a degree about availability from TP.

1 game in 3 weeks probably has something to do with it and if we get the job done sooner than later we can afford to bring players off who maybe carrying a knock

That is the first battle over, we have the team on the pitch that most of us wanted, Interesting to see how the three supposedly carrying knocks get on. Still going 2_0 and three more points in the bag.

Friend, Besic, Bamford all struggling, Barnsley, okay? No need to prepare for any of them because they're all struggling, honestly, guys, they're totally not gonna play.

I wonder why Fabio thought he was back in the squad? Late drop?

Friend, Besic, Bamford all struggling, Barnsley, okay? No need to prepare for any of them because they're all struggling, honestly, guys, they're totally not gonna play.

I wonder why Fabio thought he was back in the squad? Late drop?

There is only 7 places on the bench, You usally take out a bigger squad than 18... (atleast the case in Sweden)

Just to clarify, when I say ‘rumour’ I mean totally fabricated story by me #fakenews

Fabio been mugged off here

Not mugged off, simply *** and has openly said he doesn't want to be at the club, so why should he be anywhere near the squad?

Cranie, Fry and johnson better options in my eyes,

Let's stop talking abit Fabio and get him out of the club if he doesn't want to be here.

*** anyways