oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 3-1 (Ayala,Traore,Bamford)

Commentators on the radio seem to be saying it came off Bamford's knee..... and that PB didn't  know too much about it! (Maybe a bit harsh)?

I honestly think he does well to react to it. It does come off his knee, but it's a howler from the keeper and I don't think Bamford expects it to reach him

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Bamford's going to carry us through the playoffs and right his dismal display the last time we got there vs Norwich it's written in the stars. I have no clue where he's refound this form but I'd back him to score every game from here on out I don't doubt him it's 14/15 all over again.

He's found form because he is being played in his true position.  That isn't down to brilliant management, but injuries.

He's played striker plenty of times without scoring or looking sharp to be fair plus he spent most of the 14/15 season playing wide and won player of the season this isn't just confidence he's refound his sharpness, touch and whatever that knack is for right place right time. Got to give Pulis credit for it just like you have to credit Adama's output improving to Pulis whatever he's done has worked with the pair of them.

Bamford's going to carry us through the playoffs and right his dismal display the last time we got there vs Norwich it's written in the stars. I have no clue where he's refound this form but I'd back him to score every game from here on out I don't doubt him it's 14/15 all over again.

He's found form because he is being played in his true position.  That isn't down to brilliant management, but injuries.

He's played striker plenty of times without scoring or looking sharp to be fair plus he spent most of the 14/15 season playing wide and won player of the season this isn't just confidence he's refound his sharpness, touch and whatever that knack is for right place right time. Got to give Pulis credit for it just like you have to credit Adama's output improving to Pulis whatever he's done has worked with the pair of them.

FWIW transfermarkt says he played 19 times in the league at CF and 17 playing LW and 2 playing RW so he didn't play "most" of the season playing wide at all.