oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 3-1 (Ayala,Traore,Bamford)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope West Ham get docked points in addition to forfeiting the match to Burnley, horrible club with disgusting fans.

A points penalty carried into next season might be a good help

What's weird is I would have assumed this sitting back to be a Pulis thing, but with the way he's waving them forward and going mad it clearly isn't.

Indeed. Something in the players' collective mindset?

Sounds like we're under considerable pressure from lowly Barnsley. Not ideal!

What's weird is I would have assumed this sitting back to be a Pulis thing, but with the way he's waving them forward and going mad it clearly isn't.

So what’s stopping the momentum, fitness?

Maybe TP shouldn't put a defender on for an attacking midfielder then?

Absolutely no idea, Think Besic going off for a rusty Baker didn't help, but we were starting to sit back even before that. 

We're just not doing things we were doing earlier in the game, we were pressuring high up the pitch, Friend was pushing forward, both of those things have stopped, we're not winning any 50/50s anymore.

Fear of failure