oneBoro Forum

Boro v Barnsley 3-1 (Ayala,Traore,Bamford)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The second half does not make good reading...

Again it needs to be added that bar the goal, Barnsley didn't actually threaten again that I can remember.

The more I think about it, the more I think Besic going off is what changed our style.

Fulham 2-1 Mitro again

Great news. Let Fulham keep their run going and hit Preston hard.

Daft goal puts a lot of needless pressure on us but we see the game out. Pretty good weekend all round in the end.

Well done Boro we can not be relegated now and well done Boro Unger the first time this season an authors gets to do 4 consecutive match day threads

Is it? We had 3 consecutive wins earlier in the season, Reading, Hull and Sunderland.

Great result, agree with everything being said about the importance of Besic. Thought we looked a bit shaky after their goal. Had a chance to put it to bed but Traore showed his immaturity by not squaring the ball to Baker. I love Bamford. I love boro. <3

Well done Boro we can not be relegated now and well done Boro Unger the first time this season an authors gets to do 4 consecutive match day threads

Is it? We had 3 consecutive wins earlier in the season, Reading, Hull and Sunderland.

It's true, I did them..