oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Barnsley 3-1 (Ayala,Traore,Bamford)

I wouldn’t be surprised to see

Cranie — Shotton — Ayala — Gibson

If Friend is out.

But hopefully Fabio is just in the squad because Friend is going to start as a potential risk.

Does anyone know if Leadbitter is fit? If he is, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him start. Especially if Besic is struggling

Id be very surprised as he is serving the 2nd game of a two match ban...

I wouldn’t be surprised to see

Cranie — Shotton — Ayala — Gibson

If Friend is out.

But hopefully Fabio is just in the squad because Friend is going to start as a potential risk.

Does anyone know if Leadbitter is fit? If he is, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him start. Especially if Besic is struggling

Id be very surprised as he is serving the 2nd game of a two match ban...

See!!! This exactly why we need a like button :D

Great stuff however it does seem to be a deliberate misinformation going on to a degree about availability from TP.

1 game in 3 weeks probably has something to do with it and if we get the job done sooner than later we can afford to bring players off who maybe carrying a knock

That is the first battle over, we have the team on the pitch that most of us wanted, Interesting to see how the three supposedly carrying knocks get on. Still going 2_0 and three more points in the bag.

Friend, Besic, Bamford all struggling, Barnsley, okay? No need to prepare for any of them because they're all struggling, honestly, guys, they're totally not gonna play.

I wonder why Fabio thought he was back in the squad? Late drop?

Friend, Besic, Bamford all struggling, Barnsley, okay? No need to prepare for any of them because they're all struggling, honestly, guys, they're totally not gonna play.

I wonder why Fabio thought he was back in the squad? Late drop?

There is only 7 places on the bench, You usally take out a bigger squad than 18... (atleast the case in Sweden)

Rumour has it he was dropped for his twitter post. TP is not a fan of social media

Just to clarify, when I say ‘rumour’ I mean totally fabricated story by me #fakenews

Fabio been mugged off here

Not mugged off, simply *** and has openly said he doesn't want to be at the club, so why should he be anywhere near the squad?

Cranie, Fry and johnson better options in my eyes,

Let's stop talking abit Fabio and get him out of the club if he doesn't want to be here.

*** anyways

4-0 win

Bamford, Bamford, Howson, Traore

• Latest Posts

• We beat forest with pace , effort and will to win tonight . whoever it is would have to be good at those traits . Even Britt can not be critisised tonight , he put a shift in and scored . Would we offer him another contract on lesser terms ? Only Neil will know that . on Grosicki / Bolasie , why sign old , high wage players ?  Massive no .  
    • Delighted with that win. Keeps us in the mix for the playoffs. Oh for two or three quality signings. Bola is unrecognisable. Full credit to him and the coaching team. Howson was at his best tonight. Been a fan of his since watching him at Leeds. Tonight was one of the few times I have watched him and though I remember why I liked you.
    • A thoroughly deserved victory & typical Boro who were cruising had us biting our fingernails for the final few minutes We should have been 4 goals clear & here we were hanging on But we came through & winning at a team on 7 games unbeaten run, apart from the final 3 minutes, quite comfortably  Well done Boro & NW
    • Thats kind of what I meant. They had a lot of possession and passed it around quite nicely, but without really troubling us defensively. Whereas we had to chase a lot, but when we did counter we looked pacey and dangerous.  
    • Don't think they played the better football really, by and large they played the football we let them play, in front of us and horizontally. We didn't let them threaten at all, which is what we set up to do, they can have as much of the ball as they want in their own half! Thought we were excellent today! Howson MOTM, Tav 2nd place and probably Bola in 3rd, thought he was quality defensively again. Special shout out to Britt too, one of his best games ever for us. Also I see Forest fans calling the red card soft but IMO he should have been off for the Stamp seconds before anyway so it evens out. Think they got very lucky card wise, you could argue Ribeiro should have already been off & Knockaert could have had 2 yellows in 2 seconds with his stunt at the end.