oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford (A) 1-1 (Traore)

You know what?

After seeing Brentford play yesterday... I think we will give them a lesson! They are without their best defender and tactical pinnacle and they WANT to attack, which will give us lots and lots of chances with a fit Adama, Bamford, Besic, Downing and Howson!

They will come out swinging, trying to get a first goal quick... But the way we can defend and start a counter.. will nullify all threats and give us some goals ..

Expecting a 4-1 win!

you know, seeing that game i could only think of how adama will be walking through them at will. hes going to destroy them. he's stronger than their cb's he might well score goal of the season for us. mazy run shrugging off the cb's beating about 6 of them. none of them putting a tackle in lol. easy peesy

reading through their forum, they are still totally blinkered about how good they are. moaning about everything like a spoilt kid not getting his own way. 

i was thinking we would struggle, but the more i think about it and after seeing them play. they really a team we can get at and hurt. i think we'll get 3+ goals.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A point wouldn’t be a disaster from this game but a win would really start to solidify our play off place. They are a team that knock the ball around quite well but have come unstuck this season by physically stronger teams and those who can play on the break, which is our forte.

Hopefully aitor can do us a favour against Sheffield United and a Derby Cardiff draw on Sunday would really make for a great weekend.

Would definitely take a draw in this game, but a win is definitely within our reach! Let's try and do what Cardiff did to them, comfortably win without much possession.

If that's the case I'd be tempted to play Shotton CB and Cranie RB.

Not a bad shout but I’d have fry ahead of him, realistically craine won’t be here beyond the end of the season, shotton has made the rb slit his own and Fry has really only ever had one slip up in his time at the boro and deserves his chance.

I think if Ayala is a doubt we shouldn't play him, international break after this game, would be a blow for it to turn into something more serious if we play him. Fry has been called up to the England squad as well, he'll be raring to go.

I'd definately start Fry if Ayala isn't fit. He deserves his chances whenever Ayala or Gibson aren't fit. Needs gametime and has shown plenty of times that he is good enough for the Championship. Also knows what it's like to play next to Gibson.

Amber snow warning issued for London tomorrow from 4pm until Sunday morning

Travel delays on roads are likely, stranding some vehicles and passengers. Some delays and cancellations to rail and air travel are likely. Some injuries from slips and falls on icy surfaces are expected.

5-10cm of snow is expected for some areas within the warning zone