• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice to see Clayts stay in with Leadbitter back too. Listened to his interview this week and didn't realise he was injured when Pulis came in, not sure if that was publicised and I just missed it or if it was kept quiet cause I don't remember it!

Nice to see Clayts stay in with Leadbitter back too. Listened to his interview this week and didn't realise he was injured when Pulis came in, not sure if that was publicised and I just missed it or if it was kept quiet cause I don't remember it!

It was said a couple of times that he was injured. But many people believe it was an ‘injury’ to cover his imminent exit.

Really happy he is starting today.

It was said a couple of times that he was injured. But many people believe it was an ‘injury’ to cover his imminent exit.

Really happy he is starting today.

Ah yes I do vaguely remember now, the it's an "injury" angle.

The bench looks solid too.

A young defender and an experienced one

A young attacking midfielder and an old experienced one

A young forward/winger and a proven striker.

Options for every eventuality there.

So

Cranie can come on for Downing with 15 left. Ha

So did Shotton though so not much of an argument there.

Well, Shotton is scooled to cover for Adama, as some of us read in an interview shared here today... So I think for sure Shotton stays on the RB.. Be it Fry og be it Cranie to replace Ayala... IF he is not playable.... We'll see

Literally anyone could play RB for Adama if the role is to "don't go past him" it's not rocket science

I mean going by what Shotton said the other day, it's not as simple as that and it's not just "don't go past him".

So he also has to tell Traore when to come back and cover, you think that's a job that specifically requires Shotton out there to do? Come off it man, you could stick Cranie in at RB and I'd put money on him doing an equally good job because it's not that *** difficult.

I'm surprised anyone would sit and say anything involving Traore's discipline could be an easy job that anyone could do. It's taken a year and a half to get the best out of him by the coaches, some of whom have insisted he plays on the side the manager is on to maintain that discipline. I think you're being very, very naive to suggest it is a job that simply anyone can pick up and do as well as maintaining their own responsibilities on the pitch.

Happy with the lineup, like others have said, great to finally have a consistent lineup. A win today would really boost confidence before a tough Wolves match.